NIGHTLY BUILD XVM

Hi there Aslain!

First of all, I would like to thank you for your work even while you are on holiday!! Today for the first time after the new patch I've downloaded and installed your modpack and after entering the garage I get this warning you see on the screenshot. I'm little confused right now and don't quite know what it means. This topic I've made just to inform you about the problem. Thank you again for your work and enjoy your holiday, mine is unfortunately over and after 15 days of the Adriatic sun, sea, lots of beer and occasionally some afternoon sex :) I'm back at work and daily routine... :( Best regards mate!!

shot_001.jpg

If you unselect all XVM stuff, then you won't see it.

I guess it's because the XVM team is tired of people complaining about bugs and what not... but we can't just sit around waiting for them to finish... especially if it's true that it'll take them a month to fix the minimap. :/

• Upvote 1

I'm having the same issue. I've completely uninstalled the entire mod pack but the installer remembers my previous settings whenever I download it so I still can't uncheck the XVM box. Quite troublesome too as I believe it might be the reason behind some quite bad lagging I've been having on the game recently. Is there a way to make the installer "forget" your previous settings?

The recent installers have also been installing a plethora of mods I haven't asked for such as clan icons, sound mods, team HP pools, etc. but I'm sure this will be fixed when Aslain has more time. As of now I've just resorted to going into the mod folders and deleting the specific files of mods I don't want.

Edited by Dennyb

Having the same issue. Plus I'm getting a fading watermark notice ingame that this is just a Nightly build. And I cannot use the Escape key to exit a battle after I have died - I have to complete the entire battle and let it exit me. After I'm dead, it used to be just the Right Click button on the Mouse that moved from tank to tank. Now it's either Mouse option. Logically then, the Control button does not work to allow me to click on the MiniMap, other player names or other options. I just realized I haven't checked the Key assignments to see if that is the problem ... Off to do that and will report back.

UPDATE: OK - It does not appear to be a Key Assignment issue. There does not appear to be a Key assignment for leaving the game via Escape and the only Key assignment ingame for Mouse buttons is Fire and Auto-lock - both of those are assigned properly. More on the rest ... I'll try to delete and reinstall. But the installation process is FAR slower than usual - like 3 or 4 times as long - and Option Choosing Screen for Aslain's Modpack is different. Some options are greyed out, others are black. Some never showed up ingame while others did. We'll see ...

Edited by Ishfahan
1 hour ago, Casstiel said:

yup true Dennyb...btw can someone plz explain to me what the numbers inside the brackets mean under wn8?? tnx

shot_001.jpg

I think that is wat number is added to your average score , not too sure though, only way to test it is , update your stats via xvm  site , log into game load battle check your wn8 in battle panel , once battle is finished  check the result page as above  say its +9 ,   now  go back to xvm site update stats again  then relog onto wot then check your wn8 .