Enemy tank positions last known on minimap

I like the old Aslain mod where the minimap show the last known enemy positions. 

The current latest v9.15.1.05 modpack does not do that though. 

Does anyone know how and where I can find a mod that can show the enemy last known positions on minimap?

Thanks.

The Font and Icons are huge in the mini map. Is there any way to adjust the map settings?

Also Is there a way to change the xvm player rating color from the one Aslain is using?

I have seen Quickybabys mod and it is using another xvm color, and also the Icons and font are small in the mini map.

However I like using Aslains. I will gladly wait for an update to Aslain.

But if its a quick setting that you could show me, that would be great.

Thanks for the great mod work Aslain.

Run an Aslain’s installer (like v.9.15.34) for the pre-patch edition of WoT with the color scheme you prefer.  Copy and save the color.xc from that installation.  Then run the current Aslain’s (v.9.15.1.06) installer and replace the color.xc in the Aslain’s XVM folder with one you saved.  (If you deleted the old Aslain’s installers, v.9.15.34 can be downloaded thru a link on downloads page.)  :) 

Edited by Chimpestry

Don't know how he did that.  Compared most of the xvm .xc files that seemed liked they had anything to do with the minimap and found no significant difference.  Probably something to do with the .pyc files or .swf files, neither of which I know much about.  If you find an answer, lemme know. :)

• 2 weeks later...

yeh  looks like it , I noticed it the other day  a few  packs back I cud only increase size twice  but now  its as far as this

but tbh I think the map should be on top of the player panel

Edited by bubs79

yes we can resize the minimap using the '-', '+' buttons next to backspace.

But Minimap Zoom by pressing left control is not working. I try to change some settings in hotkey.xc and minimap.xc but could not make it working :(

anyone has a solution?