Put crew of tank into premium tank.....

GolKosh

I love all the work you do and really love this modpack. It's pure, simple and easy to use....

Here's an idea I have and wanted to share:

The re is a way to put the crew back into my tank... Example.... If my crew of the E 50 is in another tank, let's say the Pz.Kpfw. IV hydrostat., WOT lets me put my crew back into the E 50 by selecting "Crew Operations" and use the "Return Crew to Vehicle" button to put them back.

Wouldn't it be great to have some sort of button/ list option to select the tank crew you want into a premium tank... (hope it makes sense).

EXAMPLE:

I select my premium tank, let's say the Pz.Kpfw. IV hydrostat. and click a button that gives me a list of (my) tanks (in this case medium tanks), I select the E 50 and the crew of my E 50 goes into the Pz.Kpfw. IV hydrostat.

There is a (XVM) way to get the best crew into tank, but then the crew needs to be in the garage. That is not the same....

The same way you return your crew to the E 50, works on returning the crew to the Pz Kpfw IV Hydrostat.

Last used crew will always be returned - so this is kinda useless, unless you have multiple crews you need to train in the same premium.

• 3 weeks later...

The same way you return your crew to the E 50, works on returning the crew to the Pz Kpfw IV Hydrostat.

Last used crew will always be returned - so this is kinda useless, unless you have multiple crews you need to train in the same premium.

Didn't know that. Thanks for clearing this up