garage empty

When I escape to the garage after dying my garage is completely empty and I have to quit and restart to play another game

Don't worry I am stopping playing until everything is right again

Edited by Pictish

Happened to me as well when exiting the game as a dead tank. 

Happens as well when the match ends, with only the tank showing in the garage, but no interface. 

Removing XVM entirely stopped the empty interface garage from occurring in my case. I also had to delete the text file "_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf" since XVM kept on getting installed even though I unchecked the box. 

i tried to isolate it earlier... enabling disabling mod after mod... tedious option but it needs to be done in order to play a better game without to restart the game again... and i think the culprit is the password saving box...  "Show PW saving box" ticker on the bottom part...

Good man. I remembered the empty garage from an earlier patch, but couldn't remember the solution. I'll try it now.

14 hours ago, TopBite said:

Try use the pack without skins for tanks in hangar and symbols for ammo etc.

Thanks for the input, but you can see, only Asia server (Australian) are effected by this hiccup. I remembered the empty garage from an earlier patch, but couldn't remember the solution.

My regards to the Vaterland.:D