What would you rather do? [Random Poll]

Random Poll is OP. It needs a nerf!  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well , I'm usually multitasking :))

-Play World of Tanks

-Listen to music

-Watch TV

-Talk with Friends

-Just Relax ( all of the above )

I usually prefer to listen to music and have fun. For me, the most fun comes from being outdoors or talking with friends.

I usually prefer to listen to music and have fun. For me, the most fun comes from being outdoors or talking with friends.

Couldn't agree with you more.. these are precisely my thoughts too .

I usually like to sit/eat a restaurant (outdoors at times) with wifi, listen to music, while playing WoT (which can also be considered a sport) and talking to my friends.

More often than not, I play songs, that I listen to, with a foot drum set, for ppl to give me some extra money and read a book when there is downtime in the game or just watch the TV in the beackground, in order to relax the hell out of my day. =P

All kidding aside though, most of us probably combine a lot of things (mostly doing some of the stuff with friends/family and have music/TV/browser running in the background).

Least favorite are prolly reading a book, playing an instrument and eating at a restaurant. Rather read forums/blogs and eat home (also cheaper =3 ).

My favorites would be:

1) Music + browsing the web (should be an option) = relaxing

2) WoT + music + friends (which is mostly not relaxing but can be very fun)

I usually like to sit/eat a restaurant (outdoors at times) with wifi, listen to music, while playing WoT (which can also be considered a sport) and talking to my friends.

More often than not, I play songs, that I listen to, with a foot drum set, for ppl to give me some extra money and read a book when there is downtime in the game or just watch the TV in the beackground, in order to relax the hell out of my day. =P

All kidding aside though, most of us probably combine a lot of things (mostly doing some of the stuff with friends/family and have music/TV/browser running in the background).

Least favorite are prolly reading a book, playing an instrument and eating at a restaurant. Rather read forums/blogs and eat home (also cheaper =3 ).

My favorites would be:

1) Music + browsing the web (should be an option) = relaxing

2) WoT + music + friends (which is mostly not relaxing but can be very fun)

You don't like reading books or playing an instrument? Don't talk to me you... you... monster!  :angry:

(I'm joking)

Yea, I'm lazy and not particularly talented with instruments.

I do like reading books at times but I have the problem that my thoughts wander around too much... So I end up having to re-read entire pages a lot.

So that's not much fun. =3

Yea, I'm lazy and not particularly talented with instruments.

I do like reading books at times but I have the problem that my thoughts wander around too much... So I end up having to re-read entire pages a lot.

So that's not much fun. =3

@@Almace,  WTF, that thing about re-reading the entire page.. I thought I was the only one with that problem :D. Yey! :D

On occasion, I have to re-read a page. However, that typically happens once or twice throughout the course of the entire book.

Hehe, I believe it's like ADD but I never got tested. xD

Still, annoying for reading books in particular, it'd be more fun otherwise.

Maybe you're just weird.  ;)

Reading a good book is great. Especially at night if you can't fall asleep.  :P

Hehe, I believe it's like ADD but I never got tested. xD

Still, annoying for reading books in particular, it'd be more fun otherwise.

Yeah. I think I have ADD too but did not get tested ether. I read entire pages over if i spaced out.

Yeah. I think I have ADD too but did not get tested ether. I read entire pages over if i spaced out.

It really is annoying most of the time, especially if you actually need to read and understand something (like definitions of a certain subject).

More on topic though, it's kinda funny how playing sports/outdoors has equally as many votes as playing WoT, so far.

Not that many votes, but still.

I also would have figured that listening to music would just be more popular overall.

I really like music, generally.

• 2 weeks later...