Debug panel bug

• Administrator
25 minutes ago, chokky69 said:

Aslain,

I have checked debug panel from Raganrocek in your installer but it hasn't installed. Please, when you find time, fix that. And enjoy your vacation :-)

Grrr I removed it, I didnt want it enabled, why it's there no idea..

What installer do you use, 03?

Quaksen, you misunderstood me.

I meant that there is an option in installer to install Ragnarocek's debug panel and after checking that option, file was missing in folder where it should be (...gui\flash).

After that, I  found that file on Roughneck's site and put link here. Is ti OK now?

1 minute ago, chokky69 said:

Quaksen, you misunderstood me.

I meant that there is an option in installer to install Ragnarocek's debug panel and after checking that option, file was missing in folder where it should be (...gui\flash).

After that, I  found that file on Roughneck's site and put link here. Is ti OK now?

You said two things..

First you said you found it in the installer, next thing you said you didn't find it in the installer.... soooo... :P

3 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

You said two things..

First you said you found it in the installer, next thing you said you didn't find it in the installer.... soooo... :P

First I meant I found OPTION it in the installer, next thing I meant that, after checking it, I didn't find FILE in the installer....uf, ...understand now?.. :P

Understood it just fine the first time... doesn't change the fact that I'm pointing out you wrote two completely different things ;)

And yes, that option is bugged.

It does install something by Ragnarocek, but it's the custom battle results, and not the debug panel. Aslain is looking into it.