'Vulnerability mod by GoHa.Ru' does not when work when istalled by Modpack

Hi,

Not sure if somebody already noticed or I am doing something wrong?!?!

Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.9.15.1.1.05.exe:

Looks like the installation of hit-zone mod 'Vulnerability mod by GoHa.Ru' is not installed correctly.

I always have to install mod seperatly from the source download site after installing your ModPack:

http://www.wotdb.info/addons#!/

Vulnerability mod by GoHa.Ru [HD] 9.15.1.1

Vulnerability mod by GoHa.Ru [SD] 9.15.1.1

By the way: Nice work you have done with your ModPack...thumb up :D

World_of_Tanks_logs.zip

Edited by MythMod
added info
vor 4 Minuten schrieb Aslain:

This mod is big, I will take care of it next week when I got back home. Cannot deal with such big files via mobile network in foreign country.

Already noticed your holiday .... just put it on your toDo when your back home and got time for it ;)

From the time of 9.15.1 WoT patch, the HD version of the GoHa.Ru skins had not been working for me, which I wrote off as some sort of glitch related to the WoT patch.  Then in the last couple of days, I decided to try the SD version in Aslain's installer and the skins worked.  Upon checking the hitzone_skins_by_GoHaru_HD_915 zip in Aslains DLC, I found the HD zip was either corrupted or empty.  Deleted the HD zip from the DLC, ran Aslain's installer again, selecting the HD and the HD version worked as it should. :) 

that's why back then... i always ask aslain for the direct link of goha.ru's hitzone pack (*.exe)... i have most of the time having problem downloading bigger sized files when using aslain's mod pack installer esp. goha.ru's... but i stopped using hit-zone mods now... just playing wot without it... ^^