otm marker

bubs79

aslain  I'm using your otm  config from installer but  I don't want the  tank type showing on the otm  is there a way I can remove it  through config files? if so where ? heres a screenshot of what I select from the installer  and the 2nd pic shows that the tank types r under the hp bar

Edited by bubs79
On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 5:38 AM, Aslain said:

Not sure if I understood. What do you want to see or remove from picture?

the green icon that shows the tank types  , the square for arty, the triangle for td  the 3 stripes for heavy etc

Edited by bubs79

aslain I managed to remove them I found the config file after a lot of searching lol 

markersalivenormal.xc   

I'm gonna do some tinkering as  for me the text is far too bold and heavy . thanks anyway

• Administrator

My all OTM options you saw and had before The modgeddon will be back, I only added most crucial options recently, the rest will come later, when I go back from vacations. No need to worry about . Same with shadow options that will be lighter.

not to worry  as ive changed the sizes of the otm  as u can see , just a tad too small though lol   ill just add the file to custom folder for now ,.   its just learning about and wat to  edit to make changes I'm learning at the moment , as usual u and quakson are a great help for that

Edited by bubs79
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, oldsurferjoe said:

I would like to option for tank tier as well - I know how to add myself but a check box is always nice xoxo

as aslain says  he could only do the basic configs on the installer  just now  being on vacation,  

all these options will be  put into the installer at some point when he gets back home.

20 minutes ago, bubs79 said:

as aslain says  he could only do the basic configs on the installer  just now  being on vacation,  

all these options will be  put into the installer at some point when he gets back home.

I saw that - the OTM improvements he did yesterday are great - I am just lazy!