block letters in game

in my game folder:  Documents/world_of_tanks/_fonts_for_Aslains_Modpack   I can only find one file called   XVMSymbol_22.0.ttf 

and in  /Users/moyzie/Wine Files/drive_c/windows/Fonts   is another  I have deleted this one 

Before I came back here to see your reply.  I have just deleted the modpack via the uninstall.exe file and in my fresh  install I have,  now I have not used Aslain's panels  but have used the XVM panel. and it is working fine. But I would prefer to have Aslains panels I do like the layout in the preview pictures. 

On 20 August 2016 at 10:50 PM, Quaksen said:

XVMSymbol_22.0.ttf is the correct file.

I guess you're using Wine, so no idea how Windows Fonts folder works on there. :)

lol sadly that is a common mistake windows users make all the time.. Mac can use windows programmes with out any modification to the files sometimes we need a emulator or a virtual machine. The most common one is Parallels but there is wine (wine is a acronym for: Wine Is No Emulator http://winebottler.kronenberg.org) and others.  We can run office and other microsoft programmes with no modification at all like if you emailed me a .word or .xcel I would just open it and use, edit, return it or what ever with out any super duper windows cross mac programs but unfortunately windows won't allow you to do that if I sent you a mac pages (word equivilent) or numbers(excel equivalent) windows would have a hissy fit and just fail. I did ask Aslain to try and just send the file in split form not packed in a .exe file, but now I see why he couldn't there is sooo many different aspects to his modpack that would have been a night mare. I was assuming it was something like Quickybaby's modpack which is just a few thing packed neatly and just copy and paste. So Apologies to Aslain for that misunderstanding.