English standard crew voices.

I want to change my standard spanish crew voices to the standard english crew voices and i have this problem:

I choosed in launcher the english language, the launcher did something, and i have all the game in english but the crew voices continue in spanish...

I had custom crew voices time past, and i have "res_mods" and "res_mods2" folders.

I have an idea, i think the launcher changed the archives from the main "res/audio", but what i hear is the ones in res_mods/0.9.3/res/audio, but i tried to find the archive ingame_voice.fev and ingame_voice.fsb as i saw in a forum, but the second dont exist i only have ingame_voice_en, _uk, _ja ... , so, do i need to copy the archives from the main res to res_mods?

What I believe has happened, is that you installed your spanish crew voices into res > audio.

And since a few patches ago, the installer copies those files into res_mods > audio.

So, even if you stopped modifying the crew voices via the mod1.zip stuff, you still have the modification in your main folder (res > audio), which then is copied over to res_mods > audio.

This is just a guess and only to help to avoid this in the future.

If you're using sound mods, try to install any sound mod (via the installer), so that it copies the original files (from res > audio) to res_mods > audio (which is where you would apply all of your sound mods then.

To your qustion though:

I think, that you only need the original ingame_voice.fev.

Delete the old .fev and .fsb and then just insert the original ingame_voice.fev from a backup (which you should usually make) or try to find out where those are at.

I've no time to look it up right now and I'm also a bit too lazy for it, tbh.

Maybe someone else can assist.

At this moment im keeping the entire game in english laguage, so i think that when the launcher changed from spanish to english the ingame_voice.fev who is in english is anywhere, but the old in spanish is in the place where the game reads for play the sound.

Where is the english for copy? for can paste that over spanish one

I think this text i couldn't write it so properly, sorry for that and check my signature x)