XFT Hitlog - Ungrouping Shots

Ok, so I used to be able to edit the hitlog file and change 'groupHitsByPlayer' to false, then edit the displayed variables to record individual shots instead of grouped shots. So instead of '{{n-player}}', I'd change it to '{{n}}'. Same thing with '{{dmg-player}}' to '{{dmg}}'.

However, now the variable has changed to '{{hitlog.n-player}}' and '{{hitlog.dmg-player}}'. Simply removing '-player' does disable the grouping of shots, but somehow makes the damage done number not display. I assume the variable I rename it to doesn't exist and because the damage received and damage done parts of the hitlog have been split up, it needed the new variables to reference each side of the hitlog. Did XFT add new variables and define them somewhere? or are these standard XVM variables that I don't know the right name for, and/or were changed?

hitLog.xc

Hitlog macros
┌────────────────────────────┬─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
│ macro                      │ Description
├────────────────────────────┼─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
│ {{hitlog-header}}          │ formatted hitlog header
│ {{hitlog-body}}            │ formatted hitlog body
│ {{hitlog.n}}               │ total number of hits
│ {{hitlog.dmg-total}}       │ total sum of hits
│ {{hitlog.dmg-total-color}} │ color depending on total sum of hits
│ {{hitlog.dmg-avg}}         │ average damage during the battle
│ {{hitlog.dead}}            │ tank's death marker
│ {{hitlog.n-player}}        │ number of hits for each player
│ {{hitlog.dmg-player}}      │ sum of hits for each player
└────────────────────────────┴─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

1 minute ago, Runaway_11 said:

Hi! i love xft hitlog with damage pannel. i want to know if you can help me, i just want remove the BIG mensage over my tank wen i get a shot.
Thx.

Not really related to this thread, but :P

\res_mods\configs\DamageLog\

open Message.cfg with Notepad++ for example, and change "enable" at the top from true to false.