UT Announcer

vor einer Stunde schrieb Balazzyo:

You have to copy the file engine_config.xml to res_mods\0.9.15.1.1

engine_config.xml

i've downloaded the utannouncer and extracted it in the 0.9.15.1.1 folder and then pasted this engine_config file in 0.9.15.1.1 folder too and now it's working.

here i've found a complete zip file with the engine_config.xml included.

http://www.statswhore.net/mods/?dl=utannouncer.zip

you can change the "first blood" voice in res_mods/0.9.15.1.1/scripts/client/gui/mods/mod_UT_announcer.xml from "any" (if anyone gets the first kill ) to "me"(only announce if you got your first kill) if you want. (Line 32 firstbloodoption)

Edited by corecroft27

i've found a female file. i'm testing it at this moment, if it's working with other sound mods.

edit: it's not working. it's not the same as is the male file. it's a complete different config and different files. i tried to replace the male voice file with the female one without the config, but nothing happens ingame. i try to find a different file or trying to edit the file that it could work, but it is not so easy.

Edited by corecroft27

I cant get either version to work through installer , the one I have is mixed     male saying the  double kill etc  female voice saying the  5 min  left, I get it working when I put the file in manually

9 hours ago, Balazzyo said:

Here is the final ZIP with all the files

UT_announcer.zip

there is files missing from that zipfile   namely audioww

Edited by bubs79