Jump to content
RNuser

Problems with ModPack 5.10.1

Recommended Posts

Sci-Fi Crosshair loads Spider Crosshair. (Pretty sure Sci-Fi crosshair needs to be removed since the Original Creator never updated, will be stuck in loading screen when starting match.)

 

Colored Map Borders : Dyes the entire Map/Ocean that color in certain maps.

Picture : Red Borders

 

Sound Pack Problems:

 

Kancolle crew  is 100% broken.

 

Torpedo Warning Sounds: works 50/50 the first torpedo detection, then breaks and reverts back to default sounds.

 

python.log

12121.png

_Aslain_logs.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brings a whole new meaning to the Red Sea: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Sea :P

 

Keep in mind that Aslain stated he hasn't tested compatibility yet. (EU doesn't have the same version NA does, yet.)

Edited by Quaksen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Port Collection does not work on modpack for 0.5.10.1  (NA)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(EU-Client)

crosshair -> Tic-Tac; Tic-Tac-Eye of Sauron; Cute zebra cool doesn´t work, too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had the this issue come up twice now. Red Sky, with "File Not Found" in large black text in a 'rainbow' fashion.  Asian server.

 

Red map borders

Hakabase historical contours

Blue torpedo wake

More visible compass and engines

Better icons on carousel

Region selector

Storm on all ports

Loading preview and damage

Record battles

 

filenotfound.jpg

python.log

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

_Aslain_logs.zip

Edited by HooFlungDung

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2016 at 4:21 AM, Nutaz said:

The Port Collection does not work on modpack for 0.5.10.1  (NA)

 

It works, just checked.

 

If you experience issues, make new topic and inlude all info with logs.

 

On 8/26/2016 at 11:37 AM, Hoax said:

(EU-Client)

crosshair -> Tic-Tac; Tic-Tac-Eye of Sauron; Cute zebra cool doesn´t work, too

 

If you experience issues, make new topic and inlude all info with logs.

 

22 hours ago, HooFlungDung said:

I've had the this issue come up twice now. Red Sky, with "File Not Found" in large black text in a 'rainbow' fashion.  Asian server.

 

Red map borders

Hakabase historical contours

Blue torpedo wake

More visible compass and engines

Better icons on carousel

Region selector

Storm on all ports

Loading preview and damage

Record battles

 

python.log

 

Attach all logs, especialy inf or zip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aslain said:

 

It works, just checked.

 

If you experience issues, make new topic and inlude all info with logs.

 

 

If you experience issues, make new topic and inlude all info with logs.

 

 

Attach all logs, especialy inf or zip.

Done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sci-fi Crosshair is still broken, it still loads Spider Crosshair.

001.png

Edited by RNuser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cannot find source for this crosshair, the original topic is not updated as noticed.

 

Red texture - maybe try without Storm on all ports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2016 at 4:41 PM, RNuser said:

Sci-Fi Crosshair loads Spider Crosshair. (Pretty sure Sci-Fi crosshair needs to be removed since the Original Creator never updated, will be stuck in loading screen when starting match.)

 

Colored Map Borders : Dyes the entire Map/Ocean that color in certain maps.

Picture : Red Borders

 

Sound Pack Problems:

 

Kancolle crew  is 100% broken.

 

Torpedo Warning Sounds: works 50/50 the first torpedo detection, then breaks and reverts back to default sounds.

 

python.log

12121.png

_Aslain_logs.zip

That is actually a pretty bad ass pic there lol looks eery.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.