Girls und Panzer

Hi Aslain and Fans.

I see you are still offering the Girls und Panzer crew pics and swimsuit edition that I made a long time ago. I am really happy about that as Buddy and I recently started playing again. I also made an English language voice pack that used to be offered as well. Was there a problem with it? If I need to do something to update it, please let me know. I still have all my original files as well as the complete GuP anime series. 

Let me know, as I think it would be a lot better with my GuP pics than the Julie pack or the Japanese GuP audio.

Anyway, glad u made it home safely and started updating WoWS again. I created a global.mo file to replace the ship captain names with female ones to match the Kancolle female captain pics. Hope u like it.

global.mo

• Upvote 1
  • Administrator

Hi,

If you have updated your swimsuit edition to the most recent version then I could use it. As for the rest of your mods, do you have a link to that english language voice pack. And tell me what game do you have in mind, or maybe both (wot, wows) ?

• Upvote 1

LOL....it's funny but the swimsuit addition was an afterthought. Unfortunately, there were only a few scenes of GuP with them in swimsuits, so the ones in my current mod are the best of the crop. You initially included my English translated GuP voice mod that was posted on Curse Gaming by Buddy_Deeds. He gave me the list of the actual sound bites that WoT uses and I gave him the corresponding audio files. We still have them, as Buddy and I have been a team for years. If you no longer have the audio files, or if WG has added any new ones I will be happy to pull new ones from the anime series. Currently, I am using the Julie Pack or the Japanese voice mods in game cuz is too much hassle for me to overwrite WoT files after each patch.

As to WoWS, I made the female Captain names which I uploaded to you on my original post on that subject:

http://aslain.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9368

I use it with the Kancolle Anime female Captains that is already in your mod. Unfortunately, it is a hassle for me to cut and paste it into WoWS after each patch. I see that they have added a French ship now, so I suppose I will need to add French female names to the file.

I am kinda sorta into audio and visual stuff, so I can usually make correct files, I depend on Buddy to do the techie stuff of adapting it to the game. Let me know what you need and I will try to add it.

waif

• Upvote 1