Monty Python

19E

I recently found an old video on YouTube. A WoT player had a voice mod of Monty Python's crew. John Cleese and all those crazy guys doing what thay did so well, making us laugh.
I know zero about making a mod, but I know what I would want. For instance, when you are spotted I would want 6th sense to say, "Run away...Run away!" 

Not a big deal really, just wondering if Aslain could make such a mod, or add an existing one to the mod pack list.

Thanks for making installing the mods you have so simple. I donated this month and will continue to every month. You definatly deserve it. Thanks. 19Echo.

your best bet would be to google how to edit sounds for world of tanks. its not as simple as one would think. I too have been looking for a good way to make some sounds but all the videos are out dated I hope someone will see this thread and pop in with a good tutorial or info on how to make them easily.

I could see using some of the thats just silly statements for things like bounces and what not.

• Upvote 2

If you want to edit sound files yourself, go from there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccSsMLAYNns

For some stuff it's rather simple and for other things, it can be complicated (depending on how much you try/can understand things).

Keep in mind though, that this seems to have a shelf life as well, since WG announced to possibly change the whole sound stuff in the future.

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/10/16/new-sound-engine-no-sound-mods/

• Upvote 1

LegendaryStoner and Almace, thank you for the information. I really did not expect much info on this, but I see now the people here are very helpful. Thank you both a bunch.

I especially liked the links you posted Almace. My personal project is to endever to make this mod myself and if I can I will make several versions. That is a big IF!

Thanks again! 19E   (M60A1 driver)

• Upvote 1