Additional Colors, & Damage Indicator Ideas

Up until recently, i had been using the xvm configurator (on their website) to customize my xvm, then grabbing each individual mod i wanted to accompany it. Until I found your mod installer, I had to individually update everything (for me it was reworking xvm config and about 12 various mods that each needed updating), and that ends up taking a good hour every patch. But since they stopped supporting their config editor i started looking for an alternative. I appreciate this setup very much. The options are very nice.

I did very much like the ability to customize the colors of just about everything, in the xvm config editor.

I would like more options for the xvm colors especially, possibly a color wheel instead of presets, but I know this would take a decent amount of work. The color preset I commonly used was a hot to cold colors similar to the WoW rarity colors. something along the lines of 

dark red (equivalent or less than the importance of an single atom)

red (dirt)

orange (typical bad driver)

yellow (average)

green (slightly above average)

blue (better than me)

purple (has no life;plays like a pro)

tan-ish color used for legendary items in WoW (unicum(top 99%))

If you added this to your current setup, I would be able to die as a happy cloud.

For Damage indicators i use the red damage indikator by dikey93 which i like better than the ones currently in the modpack. I'm not sure if there is an offical website or forum for it. The file i have works, but i need to manually add it after every one of your updates, (assuming i use the clean install). It has a time-stamp of how long ago you were shot, and slowly fades to gray after and dissapears about 7 seconds. If you'd like to add it to the mod-pack, i would be a very, very happy cloud.

For Damage indicators i use the red damage indikator by dikey93 which i like better than the ones currently in the modpack. I'm not sure if there is an offical website or forum for it. The file i have works, but i need to manually add it after every one of your updates, (assuming i use the clean install). It has a time-stamp of how long ago you were shot, and slowly fades to gray after and dissapears about 7 seconds. If you'd like to add it to the mod-pack, i would be a very, very happy cloud.

You can also just "create your own mods" by using the Aslains_Custom_mods feature (the folder is in your WoT folder and contains a readme as well), so that the installer just replaces/adds whatever files you want.

So you don't always have to worry about updating the mods manually, only have to take care when certain mods change or become incompatible with a patch, etc.