Free Replay Camera

The Free Replay Camera by Hunter1938 http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/576377-free-camera-9151-tutorial/

works much better in my opinion than the one currently in the mod pack. 

Current modpack

advantage:  only one keystroke is needed to activate: F3

disadvantage:  the camera movement control only has one speed....fast.  This makes it difficult to control.

Hunter1938 version

advantages: It offers two speeds for camera movement control.  The normal speed is the same as the current modpack version.  By pressing the P key, the movement becomes smoother, and it seems a bit slower which makes it easier to control.  It also allows the user to press the x key which keeps the camera on the same level where it does not move up or down in elevation.  This also makes it easier to control.

Disadvantage:  Activation is a bit more complicated:  you must hold caps lock and press F3 together.  This means that you have to remember to turn off caps lock or YOU WILL BE YELLING AT PEOPLE THE NEXT TIME YOU TYPE SOMETHING IN CHAT ETC:

• Administrator

This mod is based on avatar input handler, I don't like to mess with this file I got rid of it long time ago, would not like it having back.

The current Free camera is from PMOD, with this config file, res_mods\0.9.15.1.1\scripts\client\gui\mods\mod_pmod\videomode.json when you look inside you will see few hotkeys:

"binds": {
        "bindToVehicle": "B",
        "showGunMarker": "N",
        "showMarkers": "H",
        "setDefaultRoll": "R",
        "switchInertia": "P",
        "switchLandCamera": "L",
        "switchRotateAroundPoint": "C",
        "setDefaultFov": "F"

I don't use Free camera, but maybe it can do more than you think.