Contour icons

Timstone

Hi!

Thanks for all the work peoipl,e here put into the wonderful mod package. Greatly appreciated!

I do have a few small requests.

- I've already read about the minimap stuff... that lies in the influence of the XVM group. So I won;t start about that here. Would be nice though to have all the former functions available again... ;)

- Is it possible to add the Aslain contour icons to the OTM? I really like the space efficient icons when I look at targets.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Timstone said:

Hi!

Thanks for all the work peoipl,e here put into the wonderful mod package. Greatly appreciated!

I do have a few small requests.

- I've already read about the minimap stuff... that lies in the influence of the XVM group. So I won;t start about that here. Would be nice though to have all the former functions available again... ;)

- Is it possible to add the Aslain contour icons to the OTM? I really like the space efficient icons when I look at targets.

There is currently option for contour icons on the OTM. :)

Hmm... how could I have missed that? Thanks!

Edit: I double checked immediately, but there is no such option. Well, at least not what I mean. I mean the Aslain Contour Icons you have available in the panels (Simple with big font). When I click on your OTM, only the name of the vehicle shows up. Of course there is the option to add the tier number, but that is the beauty of the Aslain Contour Icons for the panels; all in one.  :-)

Could you please add that too?

Edited by Timstone
  • Administrator

There is currently no convinient way to center the icons like before, due technical problems caused by changes in WOT client. You have to stick to icons like contoured, because textual will be always aligned to the left side of OTM.

• 3 weeks later...