colors on filed, and many more problems... HELP

Hi, having a problem that started like 4 patches ago and seems to be getting worse with each update you post.  When initially loading game it starts and then crashes only to auto restart.  Then it is good, however when playing I have black patches on the field so it looks like I am driving on black top.  I also most recently experienced red, blue and white sections on the map.  Does anyone have an idea which one of the mods in the list might be doing this?   I have unistalled and the game and resinstalled and also reinstalled Aslins.   I also went as far as to reinstall my Nvida drivers and update to most recent.  I hope someone can help.   I have also lost the ability to take a screen shot, when I push screen shot is brings me to my desk top, actually don't see screen shots listed in the game after I install Aslins's.

Tried uninstalling mods and reinstalling with latest aslin patch and it was fine for like 6 games and then it happened again??   At least my screen shot function came back with this patch as well as the folder screenshots that was gone before. 

Anyone have an idea?

shot_006.jpg

shot_007.jpg

Ok, I have totally unistalled the game and aslins and downloaded the game first.  Played it with no mods and it is fine, soon as I install the Aslins Mod I get this same thing.  Aslin do you have any ideas?????   How do I copy all the items I have selected so I can send to you and you can try the same model set up as I.  I love your mod lists and am getting frustrated I keep having these issues.  I have tried unchecking some of the mods but have not found the correct one that is causing the black spot in the game.

Please someone help, I can not believe I am the only one having this problem.  I have a top notch computer and graphics card, so it is not this PC.   I also tried running in game safe mod so no mods are running after I had installed them and game is flawless, so something I have checked is doing this.

• Administrator
On 9/6/2016 at 3:09 AM, Wickadel said:

Hi, having a problem that started like 4 patches ago and seems to be getting worse with each update you post.  When initially loading game it starts and then crashes only to auto restart.  Then it is good, however when playing I have black patches on the field so it looks like I am driving on black top.  I also most recently experienced red, blue and white sections on the map.  Does anyone have an idea which one of the mods in the list might be doing this?   I have unistalled and the game and resinstalled and also reinstalled Aslins.   I also went as far as to reinstall my Nvida drivers and update to most recent.  I hope someone can help.   I have also lost the ability to take a screen shot, when I push screen shot is brings me to my desk top, actually don't see screen shots listed in the game after I install Aslins's.

This bug was mentioned few times already, wish I could reproduce it. That's why I need all the info in details, include logs, type of battle, map name, your vehicle name, screenshot showing this bug (already included).

Check my signature and include logs.

Thanks, I will be downloading the newest patch and trying again.  I will submit logs now that I know how if I have problems.   I looked at the how to report and totally missed the file part, so that was my fault.   Hope this new one works and if not I will provide to get a fix for all, fingers crossed.

So I figured out how to fix this issue, I never checked the last two boxes on the end of the install new mods.   This actually fixed the problem with my load screen being at the bottom right corner of my screen as well.  One thing it did by deleting the DLC and other made me have to retake the "how to portion of tanks".   It totally reset everything, but now it works.

I play mostly medium tanks, seen this in my t67 on several maps and just recently in my T54 new recent update downloaded today on Siegfried line, but like I said its on a lot of maps.  Ive included recent logs as well.   Sorry I was away for a bit, my dog had to have emergency surgery to save her life.  All is good now, they stopped the internal bleeding...

Please let me know if you need more.  Again I downloaded new mod and all was good this time until I switched tanks to the t54 and first battle black sectors were back.  I had nothing in the t67 but will try to play a few more games and see.   I play only normal standard battles also.  In all I played 8 games 6 in t67 and 2 in t54 and only one game had the black sectors which was my t54 in Siegfried.  Hope this helps.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

@Aslain  

@Wickadel

I was have the same issue, after doing some looking online i found the same issue posted on wot forum.  It was suggested that the WOT cache preference xml file was corrupted and to delete it.  I tried it on mine and it seems to have worked and the black terrain textures have gone away.  Unfortunately in doing so it does wipe out all of your game preferences; username, password, remapped controls etc.. 

Like i said it worked for me, here is the path

Depending on your version of windows 

Go to run and enter this path.  I created a shortcut to my desktop 

%AppData%\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks

Play back does not show the black sectors, but one thing is different about my replay from real play.  I use the Harpoon regular reticle and do not see this green square in middle of reticle as shown while in game but do see it in replay???   I will continue to play and see if I get another instance of occurrence and see if replay replicates the black sectors.

As far as deleting WOT cache preference xml file, I believe by checking the last two boxes as I stated in an earlier thought to be fix does the same thing, at least I think it does?  Which worked for me for a bit then the black came back.

9-16-2016 6-46-53 PM.jpg

9-16-2016 7-08-38 PM.jpg

Well, I spoke too soon, I have played 20+ games and write this for everyone then play my Grille 15 and shit black sectors...........    Getting sick of this Sorry for the false hope.  Aslin I do not envy you at all.................   You have to be pulling your teeth out over this one, I will say I have not had a game crash since I unchecked the OTM Reloads by ZJ

So again I watch in replay and black sectors are not present. ???????  

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.  Not sure why it was good for 20+ games then switch to grille 15 and then bad?

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log