Wish list

Here is my wish list for the modpack.  I know some may be dependent upon XVM developers but here they are:

1. Larger mini map size when using ctrl for a centered mini map.
  2. More control over mini map icons: 
  • ability to have player names on mini map colored by wn8

3.  Darker lines on the mini map, the current ones are a bit difficult to see.

4.  A circle showing the range of artillery when playing with spg.

Maybe I could ask Santa Claus for them for Christmas....:P

Edited by Darth_Clicker

More info to #2 above.  I can disable the expanded mini map features in settings, but this also disables spotted but lost tanks.  At the moment, with expanded mini map features enabled I have two markers for spotted but lost tanks and one marker for dead tanks.  I would like to have one marker for spotted but lost and no marker for dead.

Here is what I see now:

sB9G1sF.jpg

I think that it is a real shame that the nightly builds are put out and the information on what has changed in them is not readily accessible.  I have learned how to make some of the same changes I used to make before AS3 and others are either not available or I have not figured out how to do it yet.  If I knew these features were not available I would not waste my time or yours by requesting them so early.

To be clear Aslain, there is absolutely nothing in this post that is directed in any way at you.  Just a bit of frustration with some of the people over at the Korean Random forum.