Ghost ship?

I don't know if this is a game or a mod bug - but the other night I sank an Atlanta and instead of sinking and disappearing, it remained on the map as an unsunk ship with 0 hp.  It was 'trapped' at the point right after a ship dies, I suppose, where it still appears, only greyed out, before its name and icon vanish and it begins to sink.  Someone else on my team also verified that they saw the same thing, but I didn't ask if they used Aslain's or not (too busy trying to stay alive).

I'm just checking here to see if anybody else has experienced anything like this with 5.11 (NA server).

Last night I also got destroyed by fire, and even after my ship had sunk out of sight I still had the 'on fire' flames flickering around the edges of my screen. 

I just checked and the last Aslain's version I downloaded was 5.10.1 for the NA server - I would assume that means Aslain's isn't active for 5.11, but is it possible there's a residual effect from the previous version? Or does it do a check and just not load if the versions don't match?  If Aslain's isn't loading then that would tell me, obviously, these are actual game bugs and nothing to do with mods - I just don't want to report a game bug unless I can first rule out the mods.