Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.9.15.1.1_28 continued bugs

Aslain,

I understand you do this at your own time, and i dont know if others are providing feed back or not but the same issues have continued for quite a few versions so i decided to post.

Some map areas are blacked out and change from grass to snow - it is not a driver issue without the mods installed or with another modpack there are no problems

Continued crashes when entering a match, sometimes it reloads fine with the mods working, other times either 1, 2, or all the mods do not work.

Version 28 i have lost all my sound, no guns, no engine, nothing - and i did not load any sounds from the modpack

both XVM and Aslains panels puts the clan logo behind the panels - i have choose not to install the clan logos but they are still there.

i have choose Aslains contour icons, in the panels the icons are fine, if i go into a training room with my clan the icons are backwards, reversed like in a mirror

XVM Default Hitlog used to be to the left of the team HP pool, now its all the way to the left under the Panels and it jumps around if i open the panels

Sixth Sense duration has not worked 

checking for Aslains update, the shortcut and the xvm shortcut doesnt work

I'm not trying to be picky and i would be more than happy to send you any files you may need to see, i really like your modpack and just want to help 

Well Most of those problems have been brought up if not all of them in one thread or another, but I will let you know now as part of posting a thread would mean that you have read the section on how to post a thread on bugs and issues, and if so then you know that there are logs that are needed to be attached so he can look into the issues.

obviously not since i did not attach the appropriate files, i did not get to BUG REPORTING the through the main page, or i would have.  

Maybe you should also post: PLEASE DO NOT ADD A A NEW THREAD ALL ISSUES HAVE ALREADY BEEN IDENTIFIED PREVIOUSLY.   

So since ALL the issues are already know there is no need for me to add any files or to follow up, and since they have been identified and continue, i will assume they will not be corrected .  

So  

Thank you for assistance.

Sorry i even mentioned anything, i'll find another modpack and recommend the clan does the same

Edited by mfl350z
3 hours ago, mfl350z said:

obviously not since i did not attach the appropriate files, i did not get to BUG REPORTING the through the main page, or i would have.  

Maybe you should also post: PLEASE DO NOT ADD A A NEW THREAD ALL ISSUES HAVE ALREADY BEEN IDENTIFIED PREVIOUSLY.   

So since ALL the issues are already know there is no need for me to add any files or to follow up, and since they have been identified and continue, i will assume they will not be corrected .  

So  

Thank you for assistance.

Sorry i even mentioned anything, i'll find another modpack and recommend the clan does the same

the only reason alsain asks for logs is so that he can check the mods u have selected together , as your combination will be different from others, your logs will be different from minen,

even if both of us chose the same mods  and  combination ,  and both of us had an issue ,  our logs will show something up , but it may not be the same issue for both of us .

not everyones computers r the same  and it cud lead to something on our side that gives issues

Yea not my first trip to the software development rodeo, i didn't get to this thread through the previous page or i would have read what to include.  But, since "Most of those problems have been brought up if not all" have already been reported through other threads as stated by Davidinlv82 and yet continue to occur then why should i bother or care.  It's Easier to just switch to another modder than deal with searching all the threads for answers to my issues.

So thanks  

2 hours ago, mfl350z said:

Yea not my first trip to the software development rodeo, i didn't get to this thread through the previous page or i would have read what to include.  But, since "Most of those problems have been brought up if not all" have already been reported through other threads as stated by Davidinlv82 and yet continue to occur then why should i bother or care.  It's Easier to just switch to another modder than deal with searching all the threads for answers to my issues.

So thanks  

It's not that hard to attach a couple of simple to find logs so that Aslain can look into the issue for you. If you do this like everyone else does then you will most likely have better support as every log that he collects can help fix these issues, and 9/10 times the fix is something trivial that someone using the mod pack overlooked. You wanna be rude and disrespectful and then say that you'll go with a different modder, well that's your choice, just go quietly then. Everyone on here contributes one way or another so when something doesn't work or continues to not work then we are the best source for Aslain to collect what he needs to see what is going on. Yes some bugs take time to get fixed. With the script change that happened with the new update from WoT it has caused a lot of problems with the modding community so patience would be your best friend right now! 

• Administrator
On 9/12/2016 at 10:46 PM, mfl350z said:

Aslain,

I understand you do this at your own time, and i dont know if others are providing feed back or not but the same issues have continued for quite a few versions so i decided to post.

Some map areas are blacked out and change from grass to snow - it is not a driver issue without the mods installed or with another modpack there are no problems

Continued crashes when entering a match, sometimes it reloads fine with the mods working, other times either 1, 2, or all the mods do not work.

Version 28 i have lost all my sound, no guns, no engine, nothing - and i did not load any sounds from the modpack

both XVM and Aslains panels puts the clan logo behind the panels - i have choose not to install the clan logos but they are still there.

i have choose Aslains contour icons, in the panels the icons are fine, if i go into a training room with my clan the icons are backwards, reversed like in a mirror

XVM Default Hitlog used to be to the left of the team HP pool, now its all the way to the left under the Panels and it jumps around if i open the panels

checking for Aslains update, the shortcut and the xvm shortcut doesnt work

I'm not trying to be picky and i would be more than happy to send you any files you may need to see, i really like your modpack and just want to help 

Please include logs otherwise I cannot do anything, I saw people reported black parts of map, but never told me details (map name, and where on map, and in what battle mode).

I have version 28

Have uninstalled played with no mods works fine

I've reinstalled and continue to have the same issues

Various maps have sections blacked out, somtimes it switches from grass to snow in those areas

Sometimes i loose all my sound, no guns, no engine the only sound i have added is the reload sound "sabot up", nothing

Both XVM and Aslains panels puts the clan logo behind the panels, - i have choose not to install the clan logos but they are still there.

Aslain's ModPack 9.15.1.1.28 up to date Support internet shortcut doesn not work

The shortcut and the xvm enable shortcut doesn't work

Sometimes, esc, ctrl does not work but MODs work fine (error does not always occur)

Sometimes when going from garage to match some of the mods do not load, hitlog and targeting sights (error does not always occur)

Sometimes when going from garage to match the game crashes, restart and game mods load fine (error does not always occur)

_Aslain_logs.zip

Screen shots.zip

python.log