Enemy reload not always shows

Hi Aslain, appreciate your quick release today! Besides a known no-sound problem which i will try to resolve with new build, i think i stumbled across another bug - enemy's reload time don't pop up sometimes. I use version with circles around numbers OTM reload by ZJ.

Sometimes i see remaining time, sometimes don't. Havn't notice any specific pattern or dependence on enemy vehicle type.

2 hours ago, TheMajor66 said:

Guy, this is not to  9.15.2.4,  but there is  9.15.2.04.  Look closely at before they you write nonsense.

I only do I use it, there is no other, does not work an OTM reload mod.

OTM Reload works fine in the latest modpack release, don't see how telling you that is non-sense.  Sorry if I didn't explicitly include the zero in 9.15.2.04, most people would understand what was intended.  Not sure what your issue is, people try to help you and you slap them, not a good way to solicit the help you are looking for.

55 minutes ago, zavar said:

OTM Reload works fine in the latest modpack release, don't see how telling you that is non-sense.  Sorry if I didn't explicitly include the zero in 9.15.2.04, most people would understand what was intended.  Not sure what your issue is, people try to help you and you slap them, not a good way to solicit the help you are looking for.

You misunderstood me.
I also use it a long time, perhaps from the very beginning that I use.
But this is not working for me.

In addition, at the end of the game you can not move, freezes.

4 minutes ago, Winterburn said:

OTM reload not working for me either. I'm running Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.9.15.2_04

So it may be working for some but def. broken for others.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Edited by TheMajor66

Even with 9.15.2.05 vers:

-ZJ reload timer still  doesnt work.

-Tracers shells are disapearing also with aslains modpack .This is anoing

-XVM doesn't work at all in game.In garage is a message :  " www.modxvm.com XVM 6.4.4 (6480) Nework servicies inactive. activate ", but my services are activated (13 days left)

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

Edited by laurlos

And after every vers 9.15.2_05 installation I get next mesage in garage after login:

" ScriptLoader PRO v1.17: has been detected and deleted successfull: ".../res_mods/0.9.15.2/scripts/client/cameranode.pyc" Please restart WoT Client        RESTART NOW "

Edited by laurlos
6 hours ago, laurlos said:

Even with 9.15.2.05 vers:

-ZJ reload timer still  doesnt work.

-Tracers shells are disapearing also with aslains modpack .This is anoing

-XVM doesn't work at all in game.In garage is a message :  " www.modxvm.com XVM 6.4.4 (6480) Nework servicies inactive. activate ", but my services are activated (13 days left)

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

you have to still activate it as its an update ,

• Administrator
10 hours ago, laurlos said:

And after every vers 9.15.2_05 installation I get next mesage in garage after login:

" ScriptLoader PRO v1.17: has been detected and deleted successfull: ".../res_mods/0.9.15.2/scripts/client/cameranode.pyc" Please restart WoT Client        RESTART NOW "

I don't use this script, looks like you have installed 3rd party mods over the modpack.

mod_ZJ_AimBotShaytan etc....