Gundam SEED Destiny BGM mod v9.15.2

Strike_Zero

1 hour ago, Aslain said:

Does it work in 9.15.2.?

How to install this mod? it has weird file inside with pck extension.

I repack the mod, it is easy to install now.

It work in 9.15.2.

Known problems:

Music will not play when using Mark I garage and playing Convoy Mode because Mark I theme has its own BGM.

• Upvote 1

Hi there,

I really hate it to ask but.... would you please so kind and tell me what program you used to make this soundpack.

I want to make my own ingame music but I don´t find anything which is for the new sound settings. Only the old once which are not going anymore.

Would be really nice and I would also give my list to everyone here if it works of course.

17 hours ago, Shingomera said:

Hi there,

I really hate it to ask but.... would you please so kind and tell me what program you used to make this soundpack.

I want to make my own ingame music but I don´t find anything which is for the new sound settings. Only the old once which are not going anymore.

Would be really nice and I would also give my list to everyone here if it works of course.

Hi! Shingomera,

I am sorry about that my English isn't good enough. Hope you understand what I talking about:

I learn to create music mod from this article. [Link]

I use this program. [Wwise v2015.1.9]

It is very hard to create music mod when no one teach you step by step.

But, I can help you to create your music mod if you don't mind to send music files to me.

First, you need to download this file and unzip it. [BGMFoldersTemplate.rar]

Then, place your music files in the folders by following instructions:

• (Maximum 15 songs each folder) Music for garage: hangar_prem_v2_music_lobby, hangar_v2_music_lobby
  • (Maximum 1 song) Music for login screen: loginscreen_music_start
  • (Maximum 15 songs) Music for playing after game is start to combat: music_combat
  • (Maximum 1 song) Music for result page when victory: music_victory
  • (Maximum 1 song) Music for result page when defeat: music_defeat
  • (Maximum 1 song) Music for result page when drawn game: music_drawn_game
  • (Maximum 7 songs each folder) Music for loading map screen: remain folders (difference map you can place difference music, or all map place same sound files for same music if you like)

Above musics will play randomly in same group (folder)

Next, Repack these music folders to winrar and send to me, I will help you to create your music mod.:D

p.s.

1. The mod will not stable if too many songs in folder
  2. The music files must be uploaded in WAV format.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Strike_Zero:

Hi! Shingomera,

I am sorry about that my English isn't good enough. Hope you understand what I talking about:

I learn to create music mod from this article. [Link]

I use this program. [Wwise v2015.1.9]

It is very hard to create music mod when no one teach you step by step.

But, I can help you to create your music mod if you don't mind to send music files to me.

First, you need to download this file and unzip it. [BGMFoldersTemplate.rar]

Then, place your music files in the folders by following instructions:

• (Maximum 15 songs each folder) Music for garage: hangar_prem_v2_music_lobby, hangar_v2_music_lobby
  • (Maximum 1 song) Music for login screen: loginscreen_music_start
  • (Maximum 15 songs) Music for playing after game is start to combat: music_combat
  • (Maximum 1 song) Music for result page when victory: music_victory
  • (Maximum 1 song) Music for result page when defeat: music_defeat
  • (Maximum 1 song) Music for result page when drawn game: music_drawn_game
  • (Maximum 7 songs each folder) Music for loading map screen: remain folders (difference map you can place difference music, or all map place same sound files for same music if you like)

Above musics will play randomly in same group (folder)

Next, Repack these music folders to winrar and send to me, I will help you to create your music mod.:D

p.s.

1. The mod will not stable if too many songs in folder
  2. The music files must be uploaded in WAV format.

Thx. I will try my luck first if you don´t mind but it´s good to know that there is someone to help behind the next corner :-).

Besides.... Your English isn´t better than mine.... And your Canton is much better :-).

No wonder if you think of the fact that I´m a German for my sake.....

OK. Now it´s official !!! I am going to bomb this assholes from Wargaming !!!!

I tried it over 5 hours on 3 Days with Wwise to make a functioning Music Version but something was always wrong.

I found a English Version of your Canton one but something seemes to be missing in it.

First my Game freezes without playing some musik and then on restart I have totally silence each time.

I´m now trying to create a Winrar File and give you the music files. I have enough of this crap !!!

The FEV Programming was so much better and easier.

Edited by Shingomera
Additions
On 27/9/2016 at 10:00 PM, Shingomera said:

I didn´t gave it a decryption Key and I didn´t became one... Strange....

Maybe this one will work.

!jVhFAOZCSdDooFZ3YpSlq3XRV8mDTlGjrK6pA8gVOOc

Edit : OK. That is the Key above....

Here you are.:D

Known problems:

Music (Victory, Defeat, Drawn game) will not stop to play when using Mark I garage but works fine with other garage.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Strike_Zero:

Here you are.:D

Known problems:

Music (Victory, Defeat, Drawn game) will not stop to play when using Mark I garage but works fine with other garage.

Good that I play these mode as last one before I leave the Game :D.

Let´s hope now that it play´s :wub:.

I´ll give you a message if it does but big thanks anyways !!! Want something in return ?

Alright.

Found issues from my side.

Since I´m having a few Map skins and so on my Wot , I can tell these Issues also.

There is no Sound in the Login screen when you are having the old Login screens from the past patches like I have.

There are no sounds in the special Garages like Victory Day. Only Standart and Premium Garage are going.

The Draw / Win / Loose sound plays permantly when you are having those Hangars but not when you are having the standart one. There it ends when the result page is closed.

The rest is perfect and nothing more I didn´t wanted.

If I´m thinking now about that facts..... DAMN !!! I maybe had it right all along but forgot that facts !!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:excl:

There is no Sound in the Login screen when you are having the old Login screens from the past patches like I have.

What do you mean? Old Login screens? Could you mind to upload the "patches" to me?

There are no sounds in the special Garages like Victory Day. Only Standart and Premium Garage are going.

Each Garage has own sound folder, for example: Premium Garage (hangar_prem_v2_music_lobby).

Since I dont know the folder name of special Garages, so I can't install musics for them.

The Draw / Win / Loose sound plays permantly when you are having those Hangars but not when you are having the standart one. There it ends when the result page is closed.

I am sorry about that, I just follow the tutorial step by step to make music mod. I don't know the skill of using Wwise, so I can't solve your problem.

Am 29.9.2016 um 14:12 schrieb Strike_Zero:

What do you mean? Old Login screens? Could you mind to upload the "patches" to me?

Each Garage has own sound folder, for example: Premium Garage (hangar_prem_v2_music_lobby).

Since I dont know the folder name of special Garages, so I can't install musics for them.

I am sorry about that, I just follow the tutorial step by step to make music mod. I don't know the skill of using Wwise, so I can't solve your problem.

1 : I mean all the Login Screens from the past patches of Wot  which you can install with Aslains Mod Pack called " Old Login Screens from Fr_Jagd_Meister ". Found at the Button of the install List.

2 : There were no special Folders back then. I only wanted to meantion it. Had the same issues back then when it was the FEV programing typ.

3 : That problem seems to be a standart problem from Wot since it plays it´s own sound the same way...... Not that it is new for Wot to have some Bugs anyway....

• 2 months later...
Am 29.9.2016 um 14:12 schrieb Strike_Zero:

Hi there again :-).

Mind if you help me again wih music ??? PLEASE !!!!!!!!