Fter I installed the moc, WOT does not work

Upload the files to MediaFire, and then post the download links here.

Also, Aslain's mod pack is not 9.2 compatible yet. EU has not yet had the 9.2 update, thus he has been unable to update his mod pack. I do not recommend using his mod pack until he releases v.3.7.15.

I included relevent files:

....ummmm....WTF??? It says NONE of the files are allowed to be uploaded!! Thats the XVM log, the python file ect.  I dont get it.

You can also put the files into a .zip file and upload that .zip here.

.7z and .rar didn't work either, last time I checked.

Just giving you a heads up regaring issues:

Patch hasn't hit EU server yet, as stated, and Aslain + Mod are EU, as well as offline.

As a result, it may take some time to get most mods working for every server and quickly at that.

Usually it takes 1-7 days to get the majority of mods working after a patch, because files on the common test server (which developers use as a guideline to prepare for patches) may vary in the actual patch.

So if ppl have problems, especially on servers other than EU, just give it time.

You can still report the issues and attach .logs but try to keep it at a minimum and don't repeat issues.

Aslain and co will look through them and even fellow tankers with some experience might help.

But it takes time to narrow problems down and to optimize scripts for the new patches.

Best case: You have the most important stuff available within 1-2 days, still missing a good chunk of mods (but at least you can play).

Worst case: You won't have all your things working for about a week and even replies to your specific issue can take a while (depending on difficulty, mod-developers adjusting their mods and number of issues).

Lower your expectations for the time being, it's the same after each major patch. In the long run however, it'll be stable and have the tons of mods that you're used to.

Np. Hope the other guys find anything in your files in the morning.

It's not only good for yourself but might also help for when the patch hits us (EU), to have fixes rdy.

They still won't be up for a good 7-8 more hours though, I guess.

Meanwhile, there's always the option for single mods of the respective developers (like crosshairs and such), that can be used to bridge the time until this pack is mostly working again.

Most ppl just want to play and not vanilla ( xD ), so do what you have to do but remember the awesomeness that is this collection. =3

Thnx for that reply.

I would definitely have to say that the issue is caused by incompatible mods. Aslain's mod pack is still at version 3.7.14; which is a 9.1 release. The European server has not yet had their 9.2 patch, thus most of the mods that you're used to have not yet been updated (since most of them are European mods). EU is scheduled to get their patch tomorrow, thus within one to three days, all of the mods should have been updated, and should be fully compatible with 9.2 by then.

For now however, you're going to have to deal with a vanilla (mod-free) WoT Client.

It says USA. I already saw that. Yet the OP states that he's using version 9.1 of the Game Client. So I was thinking that his profile is incorrect, and rather he's from EU?

Yea, don't think. =3 Observe!

i JUST got the 9.2 update......

Aslain's Mod Pack is still structured for 9.1. Thus you will have to wait until he updates his mod pack for 9.2 compatibility before using it with your Game Client.

Unicum/unicorn, all the same to me. I don't know zhe differenz. >_<

Unicorns fly and have horns. Unicums propel tanks through the air and use their guns as a horn. Zhe differenz is slight, I agree.  :P

Aslain's Mod Pack is still structured for 9.1. Thus you will have to wait until he updates his mod pack for 9.2 compatibility before using it with your Game Client.

Unicorns fly and have horns. Unicums propel tanks through the air and use their guns as a horn. Zhe differenz is slight, I agree.  :P

*Unicums usually are badass at hiding in a bush until there is 1-5 of the own team or less than 5 ppl of the enemy team left.

Then they, magically, grow a set of steel-balls and try to impress little 2 y/os with how awesome they are in WoT.

I come from a game where even the most awesome WoT-performance is just childs-play, compared to what I'm used to.

No coordination, no tactical understanding whatso-fu*****-ever, no discipline, no common sense, no matter how hard you try and even if you know all other 14 ppl, it's still impossible to coordinate a team for the majority of players.

Unless you can coordinate like 32 ppl and make sure that everyone does his job exactly as described, then you should just go fk off and be happy about how much freedom you have in WoT.

I'd rather be a unicorn all day long, instead of a wannabe-unicum.

I'd rather cut my di** off, fry it in a pan, eat it, puke it out, fry that and eat it again, than being one of those really bad unicums. xD

Unicum usually means "I'm very good at 1on1 combat and I really suck at everything that involves more than 1 person or more than 1 braincell".