CT installation

ok, I'm old, can't figure out how to install on CT server? I do have a separate, clean game ie: wot modded, wot CT(version #), etc

I have installed, I think, ct 9.4 in the proper game  files, however, when I go into CT game, nothing shows up

So, guess I need a simple installation guide

(yes, I feel stupid, hehhe)

From what it looks like, there's only the XVM stuff for CT yet (least from Aslain).

No major mods like in the live pack.

As far as installation of the few XVM things goes:

Extract the res_mods content into your CT > res_mods folder and that's about it.

You can adjust the color schemes via the other folders in the the .zip you have downloaded and place the colors.xc (of the scale you would like to use) into CT > res_mods > xvm > configs > Aslain >

Other than that, you could try older installer (9.3) and see what works and/or try to find some of the mods yourself.

Little point for Aslain to try hard to make a working installer for CT, when the pack for the live server needs constant maintenance and the CT is only up for little time (with plenty patches and minipatches) as well.

If he has the time, he might bother but live is more important, obviously.