Curious -order change in service window

Wm_Raub

Pre latest patch, I had the order of my shell load out switched for my SU152 so that the HE was first in line - since the patch, I can change the order in the service window, but it doesn't 'stick' - get to battle and the order is the default. Wondering if anyone else has issue with this, is it mod or patch related?

Thanks . . .

This is a confirmed bug in the game and not mod related at all.  I sent a ticket to WG Customer Service last week and finally got an answer yesterday.  I was waiting on someone to ask about the problem here before posting this.  Here is my ticket and their answer:

Since the latest Micro Patch, the order of priority of the ammunition for my vehicles can't be changed in the garage. All changes that I had made before the micro patch have been reset back to the default order. For example, If I am in the garage and have my Obj. 261 selected I see that standard HE is in the first position, AP is in the second and premium HE is in the third position. If I click on the standard HE ammo icon and select to change its position with the AP ammo and then click accept, nothing changes. The order is still the default order. This happens even when I run the game in safe mode, so it is not mod related. It also happens with every artillery that I have checked. I do not have any tanks. I am a dedicated arty player.

I have started a thread in the World of Tanks forum and many others are experiencing the same problem.

Thanks for your help with this matter.

Emir Güntekin 21 September 2016 19:44

Hello Darth_Clicker,

Thanks for getting in touch with Wargaming Customer Service.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience that might be caused by the issue, Commander.

Unfortunately, the feature does not work as intended right now.

The issue has been already reported to the Devs and under investigation.

Once the investigation is over, it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Should you have more questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards,

Emir Güntekin

Wargaming.net Customer Service Representative

Edited by Darth_Clicker
On 22.9.2016 at 3:23 PM, Quaksen said:

WG is surprisingly effective at screwing up things that worked in the first place...

How they managed to fuck up changing shells position, is beyond me...

They didn't even touch anything in that area, and still messed it up :P

To use a saying that my father used to use:  "They could fuck up an anvil with a toothpick."

Edited by Darth_Clicker