Ship Navigator mini not working?

Installed the  Navigator: mini (ship direction indicator) , apparently I don't see any ship course info in game like the one in preview.

Here is the list of mods I have installed by Aslain Installer :
Over Target Markers (OTM)
         Aircrafts with ship names (by Arnak_76RUS) [changes client language to english!]        
The minimap mods
        minimap by autospy
Flags
        Historical Naval Ensigns (Flags) in 2k HD   
              Naval Ensign
Various mods
        Group 1
              Extended Tech Tree (adds hidden/unavailable ships to tech tree)
        Group 2
Minimap with ship names
         with transparency
Clear Vision (by MajorRenegade)
Navigator (ship direction indicator)
         Navigator: mini

I am having the same issue, I don't see any ship course info. File found in the same place as listed above.

I see this instruction above "Please try to put this file to res_mods\wersja\gui\flash\ and tell me if it asked to overwrite original file in this..." but I do not have a wersja folder inside of the res_mods folder.  Am I supposed to create all of these folders \wersja\gui\flash\ in the res_mods folder?

Please help, thanks.

_Aslain_logs.zip

battle_elements.xml

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I registered because I had the same issue happening to me. I did a little digging and found that on the forum the "Minimap with ship names" mod specified that the "<Element name = "altMinimap" class = "__ ModLoader" url = "alt_minimap.swf" />" line should be at the end of the element list. I eyeballed the battle_elements uploaded by jsmith75154 and it's at the start of the element list instead of the end, with the alt_hud after it. When I had the same issue I moved it (altminimap) to the end of the element list and the navigator mod started working for me. I don't know if it was a fluke or not that fixed mine, but it might be worth a look.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post it or if it was already addressed previously. But it fixed the issue when I had it so I figured it might be useful and probably couldn't hurt to share *shrug*