random CDT and buggy map loading.

Hi bud just posted in shout about this. I've been getting game crashes regularly since the last major patch. Some script upgrade or summat. Anyway its getting worse as we go along, each modpac release I grab as you upload them makes things worse. I hope you can help. Files attached. Be safe brother. H

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

shot_001.jpg

shot_016.jpg

Hi A, I can sit chattin in garage for hours but when I press battle its pot luck, game can crash upon game loading for battle or I get black areas as shown. I'll remove a few mods at a time and see how it goes. Thanks for taking the time to look. Oh Aslain is that As Lain ?? :) Be safe. H

• Upvote 1

Hi A, I did as you suggested and removed a bunch of garage mods and it has cured my problem it seems. At this time I not re added any so I cannot tell which mods is causing the bug but I will report back once I have found time to go through them 1 by 1. H

try adding all garage mods except the background for garage and tell us what happens. i think that is the trouble. transition from custom background removed from game to battle. the old inside building background was removed from game i think.