Installer selections not installing

I have been using this mod pack for well over a year and really appreciate it.  I recently had to reinstall both Windows and WoT.  After installing the mod pack I started the game only to discover that most of my selections in the installer were missing.  I attached an options file.  It isn't the most recent one but is similar to what I chose on the reinstall.  I am using v9.15.2.12.  I have uninstalled the mod pack and WoT and reinstalled with the same results.

Things that are selected in the installer but missing:

Auto login

garage ping

All OTM

favorite server

contour icons (tried both with and without xvm)

mini map configuration

All the extra carousel data

Extra aiming info

Hit log

in battle win chance

garage icons

Some things do show up though:

Garage clock

bal calc mod

battle assistant for spg

Battle loading xvm info

In battle player data

In battle tank data

received damage log

debug panel

MHL

Team HP pool

session statistics

battle loading win chance

I went looking in the xvm folders and found some of the missing settings and was able to turn some of them on manually.  Not knowing much about how the WoT mod systems works I don't know how else the troubleshoot this and so need help.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

_Aslains_Installer_Options_.inf

2016-09-29_02-07-42.jpg

2016-09-29_02-09-04.jpg

2016-09-29_02-09-37.jpg

2016-09-29_02-09-56.jpg

Edited by Wesley's Human
Just now, Wesley's Human said:

I use US English.  Am I correct in assuming that the installer modifies the xvm configuration files on the fly based on the user's selections?

xvm.log

Not quite "on the fly", but while running the finishing process.

"sed" is a sort of text editor, non-interactive.. and when you pick an option, it'll modify the config files accordingly.

I am in the same situation - new hard drive, reinstalled Windows and WOT and am having the exact same issues.

P.S. Thank you so much for making this MOD pack! It is a life saver.

xvm.log

python.log

Disabled my anti-virus and reinstalled, no luck

Selected 2 tier tank carousel with no extra data, but it is there, plus only 1 tier...enemy contour icons are reversed...not the OTM selections I chose....

shot_001.jpg

shot_002.jpg

shot_003.jpg

Edited by Scratched
Added log files

@Scratched

As shown in your battle loading screen, minimap.xc is missing, and thus XVM breaks and reverts to the default settings.

Why it's missing, is beyond me. Someone or something deleted it.

Please attach the missing logs (if you don't have _Aslain_logs.zip at least attach _Aslains_Installer.log)

15 hours ago, Quaksen said:

@Scratched

As shown in your battle loading screen, minimap.xc is missing, and thus XVM breaks and reverts to the default settings.

Why it's missing, is beyond me. Someone or something deleted it.

Please attach the missing logs (if you don't have _Aslain_logs.zip at least attach _Aslains_Installer.log)

Thanks for looking

_Aslain_logs.zip

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

_Aslains_Installer.log

7 hours ago, bubs79 said:

do u have any files in the aslains custom mods section?  if so u might have to remove them and  reconfig the  updated mods files

The only thing in that folder is the read me.

Just tried the new mod pack update and have the same results.

Is it possible that your isp is throttling your internet and therefore the entire modpack is not being downloaded/times out?  My isp here in Germany (Unity Media) has gone Bat Shit crazy and is trying to regulate anything and everything that it things might possibly in a remote fantasy world be an illegal download just so they can legally limit bandwidth I suppose.  At the moment the modpack downloads perfectly for me but for a week or so it did not.  About halfway through the download, my internet would stop working until I reset the modem.  Now, it does not not happen.  I have a friend in the US who saves tv shows digitally for me the night they air and I cannot download those from his cloud anylonger without using a VPN.  With a VPN everything works perfectly.

Try a free trial of a VPN and see if it makes a difference downloading and installing the modpack.

its weird as  I can download wot game no problem   being 7 gig of files  so for something to fail at downloading  40 meg is weird , especially when I can download the installer with no problem being 83 meg

41 minutes ago, bubs79 said:

its weird as  I can download wot game no problem   being 7 gig of files  so for something to fail at downloading  40 meg is weird , especially when I can download the installer with no problem being 83 meg

It is determined by the opinion of your isp as to what they allow to be downloaded and what is not allowed.  This type of censorship is becoming more and more common...hence the increasing number of VPNs being offered in the market.

8 hours ago, Darth_Clicker said:

It is determined by the opinion of your isp as to what they allow to be downloaded and what is not allowed.  This type of censorship is becoming more and more common...hence the increasing number of VPNs being offered in the market.

my  isp gives me  unlimited download so I know it cant be that

4 hours ago, bubs79 said:

my  isp gives me  unlimited download so I know it cant be that

My ISP gives me unlimited download too.  But, they can limit your connection if they they suspect that you might maybe could possibly be downloading something illegal over their connection.  I did a bit of private research and found out that this practice is becoming more and more common and does not violate your agreement to have unlimited internet.  My internet is unlimited over the TV cable connection.  I had a technician here 3 times because of this problem.  He replaced my modem, the signal amplifier, tested all connections over the 3 visits/3 weeks.  He nor customer service had any idea of the cause of the problem.  I tried a vpn and the problem stopped for good.

I do not know that it this is your problem, but it could be.  It is the only thing I can think of that could cause such a problem.

• Administrator

There are also different routes to different network hubs and servers all depending where you live and what ISP is being used. it's possible that the particular one used by your ISP and the DLC server is not doing well together.

I can download 5GB from one place with no issues, but then I want to try something from Taiwan or JP and it gets problematic.