GoHaRu skins not showing

19 minutes ago, thunderrooster said:

Thank you that worked. Buy why does manually downloading it work if it's the same file?

because, after WOT update 9.15.1.1, there is a problem in aslain mod pack for providing those files, some of files become corrupt after download.... 

• Administrator
20 hours ago, thunderrooster said:

Thank you that worked. Buy why does manually downloading it work if it's the same file?

Bad connection between you and the DLC server, lost packets, file gets corrupted and is unusable by the installer.

Usually happens to users from Asia region.

16 hours ago, Davidinlv82 said:

Happens to people on the US server as well but not a lot

happens to me also on eu server ,    I just cant download  the big files through the installer,     example guns sounds   , hitskins   , ive had to download them direct from the  author or links that aslain gives me. I watch the installer  as it downloads , I noticed  when downloading guederins  gun sounds it gets to about halfway through the file then  installer carrys onto finishing the install ,  excact same happens  wth hitskins  mods  ,  the zip file is in the the dlc folder but when try to open it an error  says cannot open.