FariusTakinoton

DLC Content is corrupted<FIXED>

5 posts in this topic

I downloaded some mods, from the last Modpack updates. But dlc archives are corrupted and i don't knowwhat to do. They don't work, I open with Winrar and said it is corrupted.

Any ideas??

I put some pics, for better info.

The others mods works fine.

interface akatsuki.png

interface haruna.png

iterface eugen.png

master port 1.png

skin 2 bonus.png

skins 1.png

vídeo arp 1.png

Edited by FariusTakinoton

I'm having some problems as well. I can't download no manga and Scryptar skins. I think my problem has to do with this link and maybe so does your problem.

http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/6951-mod-installer-not-installing-large-mods/

I tried to make a manual download from files in http://rtor.nyx.feralhosting.com/files/Warships/ the download was successful, and i replaced the files in folder. But still don't work :/

My friend make a download of skins today. He receives a option to enable or disable skins. And he said that works fine.

*UPDATE*

I open mods files with Winrar and they are not corrupted anymore

Nothing I can do about it, your connectiong with the DLC server is not doing well.

Try to redownload them, by clean up dlc folder, or manualy.

I FOUND A FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must download link through and replace the files in the folder DLC, after this is done, you will open the installer and go putting continue. Do not add any more DLC or MOD and give a continue. The installer will recognize and add new mods (extract files) and when you get will be working. I had the opportunity to see if it is 100%, but so far works well !!!!!