Generally, it's a good idea to look at the WoT patch-notes and see what kind of changes have been made to the game, and then consider how those changes might affect mods.

Routine patches generally mean a quick turnaround for the mod-pack updates.  

Major changes (like today's with UI changes etc) generally mean modpack will take longer to update as major changes break mods, which the original authors then need to fix. Usually resulting in a bare-bones release to tide you over til mods are fixed and added back into the modpack.

Hope that helps :)

to be honest  a lot of authors of mods would be prepared as there was a test server , many mods would be updated  for the release  but   there might need a few tweeks   to actually send the  mods out  so they can be added to mudpack , also aslain has to test the mods  so they work together which is that it takes the time ,  there is no pont just adding the mods to pack and then release , as then the forum would be filled with issues and people complaining that ths don't work that don't work .  which would result in aslain  spending more time on  separate issues ,

I left W.O.T. for 1 1/2 years. I came back 5 days ago and immediately Came to Aslain's to download your mod pack-AGAIN and I was like wow I thought it was bad arz before but it was incredible .... Of course my luck I come back right before a major update. You guys are still the best, i have been reading through the forums and it is nice to see friendly responses to the questions asked of you. Playing W.O.W. for 13 years you see a lot of rude responses to questions posted on forums. I am excited to play W.O.T. again using your mod pack. I'm actually going nuts waiting to see when we can use the mod pack for the new update..I do apologize i am definitely a contributor it will just take a couple of days to send some dollars your way for all the hard work you all do for the W.O.T. community.

Edited by Quikzdraw
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Quikzdraw said:

I left W.O.T. for 1 1/2 years. I came back 5 days ago and immediately Came to Aslain's to download your mod pack-AGAIN and I was like wow I thought it was bad arz before but it was incredible .... Of course my luck I come back right before a major update. You guys are still the best, i have been reading through the forums and it is nice to see friendly responses to the questions asked of you. Playing W.O.W. for 13 years you see a lot of rude responses to questions posted on forums. I am excited to play W.O.T. again using your mod pack. I'm actually going nuts waiting to see when we can use the mod pack for the new update..I do apologize i am definitely a contributor it will just take a couple of days to send some dollars your way for all the hard work you all do for the W.O.T. community.

What a nice comment!

I'm a newbie in the game in all sense, but Aslain's work definitely one of the best, most reliable community content out there. Saving me crazy amount of time, just huge help, really.

And now im going to test the new version! : ))

Edited by coffee
  • Upvote 1