Garage Issues so far with 9.16.00

Most of the garage mods I use seem to be functional except for two issues.

1)  While you can select the Anime_and_Vocaloid_MEGApack_by_Slayer_WoT_09152 skins mod, it installs to the old directory (0.9.15.2) and not the new one (0.9.16).  While it is easy to simply move the sub-directories to enable the startup screens and skins I do not know what problems this may cause for other mods ( I have not had any new issues since I did it).  So use this way at your own discretion.

2)  If I have "Show simplified technical characteristics in the Garage" selected it seems to be in conflict with Vehicle Exp Extended.  This results in the game displaying nothing where the characteristics are supposed to be.  If I deselect "show simplified...." and then switch to the barracks or something and then back to garage it displays the mod correctly.

Here are the logs and two screen shots.  First screen shot is after install, and the second after a few tries to figure out how to get two mods to work for me.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

shot_001.jpg

shot_002.jpg