Lasman67

Damage log

How to move DMG log to other position? Colide with build-in  hit log

2uhsoao.png

Edit 

Log.cfg and maybe Timer.cfg (for reloading)

Change coordinates in that files.

"position" : {
            "x" : 229, // координаты элемента по оси Х.
            "y" : -229, // координаты элемента по оси Y.
            "align" : {
                "x" : "left", // выравнивание элемента по оси Х (left, center, right).
                "y" : "bottom" // выравнивание элемента по оси Y (top, center, bottom).
            }

Try to raise X values.

which program do you use to edit? Im using wordpad and doesnt work.

Thank you.

it has to be notepad++ 

• Upvote 1

2  nevaehruo_1 :  in  \World_of_Tanks\res_mods\configs\DamageLog\Log.cfg  edit line  for X value, i add + 200 , my log.cfg vakues are

"position" : {
            "x" : 429, // координаты элемента по оси Х.
            "y" : -229, // координаты элемента по оси Y.

ufff, i dont use chance t win, i dont know where you may move it , build  in messages is not movable i mean, you must move mod  messages 

I like the Aslain hit log cos it tell's me if I'm get hit with AP,APCR,HE,HEAT,etc.

Without it I don't know if I'm shifting my tank the right way or if I'm wasting my time trying.

@nevaehruo_1. . .

On the top red box:
Don’t know how to move the win chances around; I don’t use them.  But you can move the “667” part.  It’s location is set in the “mod_battle_observer.json” file in the folder ... World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.16\scripts\client\gui\mods\.  Using Notepad++, it can be turned off on line 29 by changing “true” to “false”.  It can be moved by changing the “x” and “y” values in lines 31 and 32.  Changing the “x” value to 1420 will put it above the enemy players panel on other side of screen.

On the bottom red box:
The top three items can be turned off in the ingame settings World of Tanks.  Not for sure which damage panel you are using but its position is usually set in “Log.cfg” file in the folder… World_of_Tanks\res_mods\configs\DamageLog\.

1 hour ago, Chimpestry said:

@nevaehruo_1. . .

On the top red box:
Don’t know how to move the win chances around; I don’t use them.  But you can move the “667” part.  It’s location is set in the “mod_battle_observer.json” file in the folder ... World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.16\scripts\client\gui\mods\.  Using Notepad++, it can be turned off on line 29 by changing “true” to “false”.  It can be moved by changing the “x” and “y” values in lines 31 and 32.  Changing the “x” value to 1420 will put it above the enemy players panel on other side of screen.

On the bottom red box:
The top three items can be turned off in the ingame settings World of Tanks.  Not for sure which damage panel you are using but its position is usually set in “Log.cfg” file in the folder… World_of_Tanks\res_mods\configs\DamageLog\.

Did not work