Icon mirroring again in new builds (+ 6th sense sound)

I missed the 05 version, but I tried Aslain and Druid in 06 and a couple of extra in 07. All the same. Tried a contur one too, wasnt good either. Same thing on the loading screen.

fKR4SSF.jpg

Plus, I don't have 6th sense sound with the PMOD 6th sense duration. I didn't check it in all version, but it's not working since 9.16. I'm using the normal sounds (3 options in ingame settings).

Now I have to use the 04 installer, because I want my beautiful aslain icons! : (

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

UPDATE

Uff, I just saw the other topic with the same issue.

sorry, found solution, option in Mod Pack section - icons installation mode for xvm should be selected...

I'll check it shortly.

In this case, I probably only have the 6th sense sound problem.

Edited by coffee
5 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Dont use pmod 6th sense durration, it works for me, but not for you, dont know why. ask pmod maker :P

Fair enough.

(I loved it tho, that's why I said it again with the logs - I really dont know how these things works. :blush:)

10 minutes ago, Aslain said:

I can change pmod 6th sense duration to XVM 6th sense duration, that should fix it for you, but it will force XVM with this option enabled.

What a fantastic community member and content creator are you? I'm always surprised.

I think that I'm using XVM from the start (the statistic/minimap/idk stuff), should be no problem.

I will check the updates like always. It's not a hurry.

Edited by coffee
  • Upvote 1