crash to desktop

even turning the  automatic updates off ,   I turned off everything to do with updates  etc   but bits would still download  files in the background .  its a secret that Microsoft put in  that the  un knowing wouldn't know about.   also  I turned to peer to peer only on my own network 

21 hours ago, Aslain said:

Cannot reproduce your issue, loaded same mods, both gnome sound mods works, game is loading without slow downs.

well.....darn. this is awkward. so it's just me, or did anyone from the SEA cluster also complain the same thing? already cleared out the DLC cache and all

On 19/10/2016 at 3:05 PM, Wolvenworks said:

well.....darn. this is awkward. so it's just me, or did anyone from the SEA cluster also complain the same thing? already cleared out the DLC cache and all

I've had the same issue since the 07 version, trying out the latest one to see what happens, will report...

EDIT: NG

python.log

_Aslains_Installer.log

_Aslains_Installer.log

Edited by DreadAngel

All you ASIA guys - don't select Gun Sounds!

Apparently the micropatch that added a tank for the other servers, haven't been applied to your server.

Exception: error in 'scripts/item_defs/vehicles/usa/A117_T26E5.xml/turrets0/Turret_1_A117_T26E5/guns/_90mm_Gun_T7E1': unknown name

Exception: error in 'scripts/item_defs/vehicles/usa/components/guns.xml/shared/_90mm_Gun_T7E1/shots/_90mm_HVAP_T30E15': unknown shell type name

That gun belongs to the T26E5, which was added in a micropatch. And it's causing the crash you for.

Edited by Quaksen
  • Upvote 3
17 hours ago, Quaksen said:

All you ASIA guys - don't select Gun Sounds!

Apparently the micropatch that added a tank for the other servers, haven't been applied to your server.

Exception: error in 'scripts/item_defs/vehicles/usa/A117_T26E5.xml/turrets0/Turret_1_A117_T26E5/guns/_90mm_Gun_T7E1': unknown name

Exception: error in 'scripts/item_defs/vehicles/usa/components/guns.xml/shared/_90mm_Gun_T7E1/shots/_90mm_HVAP_T30E15': unknown shell type name

That gun belongs to the T26E5, which was added in a micropatch. And it's causing the crash you for.

Bro TY you the mvp. is that from my logs?