Black shadow at the load of each battle at ally base.

I am getting a black shadow at the load of each battle at ally base. As I leave the base it goes away. I had this problem a year ago with another mod pack I "was" using and the creator had me pull out a mod but I can not remember which mod caused this issue. One of Aslains mods is causing this and I am sure this is NOT a graphics issue on my end!

What say you?

I say: Please attach logs. As they'll help us (mostly Aslain), help you. (Requested them in the other thread, you chose to ignore that I see..)

CompList file (_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log), for example, has a list of the mods you selected.

And Options file (_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf) lets others install your exact mod setup.

• Upvote 1

Look man I know this issue is basic and well known. It is not like this hasn't happened to thousands of us.... I just hoped you would have given me the exact mod so I could have pulled it out of the pack. This way we could have had this documented so the next guy didn't have to go through this issue. And, I try not to give out my game info unless it is absolutely necessary. Thanks for being here, and keep up the great work!

I would have given you the exact mod, if I knew the exact mod.

I don't. So, I asked for the logs, otherwise Aslain will just ask for them, and prolong the process.

You sorted it yourself, great. You didn't find out which mod it was though, for whatever reason, even though you removed it. So can't "document it".

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Tankbeard said:

Look man I know this issue is basic and well known. It is not like this hasn't happened to thousands of us.... I just hoped you would have given me the exact mod so I could have pulled it out of the pack. This way we could have had this documented so the next guy didn't have to go through this issue. And, I try not to give out my game info unless it is absolutely necessary. Thanks for being here, and keep up the great work!

If the issue was basic and well known then we would have a little more info to go off of and a lot more of us would know about it..........

The next guy who would have gone through this issue would have done the same thing everyone else would have and provided the required logs for someone to figure out what was going on so they could let people like you know what was going on and wouldn't have given that much grief about finding and supplying a couple logs like you have and putting those logs in with a bug report doesn't give anyone any sensitive information that you would have to worry about your privacy, the logs only pertain to the modpack and the selected mods that you are using..... In other words since you obviously need things spelled out for you......... YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD ARE COMPLETELY SAFE!!!

• Upvote 1