Wrong mods installed that i didn't select

20 minutes ago, Dutchy_79 said:

I see several mods i didn't select when ingame and in garage, like winrate on tank carousel i didn't select that. also ingame another hitlog on top. and no more HP circles on the map

_Aslain_logs.zip

And thats wrong too, lol

shot_028.jpg

For aslain to help you with the first part of your problem you will need the rest of the required logs posted which you will find in the link provided HERE:

As for the mirroring with the player panels you will need to see this ifHIAkR.png Make sure you have the right installation mode checked to fix it

On 17-10-2016 at 10:30 AM, Davidinlv82 said:

For aslain to help you with the first part of your problem you will need the rest of the required logs posted which you will find in the link provided HERE:

As for the mirroring with the player panels you will need to see this ifHIAkR.png Make sure you have the right installation mode checked to fix it

Problem was fixed in .12 modpack and i thought that when you add the _Aslain_logs.zip it contained all Aslain needs.

if you read all the information in this link below it would show you exactly what logs you would need to provide and the aslain_logs.zip isn't the only log needed

BUG REPORTING

IMPORTANT:
The antivirus software is causing most of the issues with installation, please make sure you have disabled it durring the process or added my installer to white list. 

wrgKZrz.jpg

To report a bug or problem, please post a new topic in this section and include following things:

- describe your problem as much detailed as you can
- attach file _Aslain_logs.zip and python.log (both located directly in WoT folder) [MANDATORY!]
- if possible also attach screenshots showing your issue
- play a battle without mods (launch the game in safe mode) and check if you still have the issue
- make sure you have latest modpack version installed, don't post bugs from old versions!

If the issue is investigated as local, I cannot promise any further assistance, and that I will fix someones computer. Use your own skills, hire an IT guy, or hope for someone will help more. I very busy with the developement and providing regular support to potential issues caused by modpack.

NOTE:
  • Reports like "XVM is not working", or "your mod is not working since last update" are invalid, and most likely will not be responded. Without the logs it's very hard for me to check your issues. 
  • If your issue was solved, please write in the topic about it, so I can close the case.
  • remember that python.log will reveal if you are using cheats and 3rd party mods
Edited by Davidinlv82