text colour

bubs79

hi guys  I I'm using jimbo version 1   xhair with custom spg      ,   is there a way to change the colour to text to red   and maybe have it a bit bolder?

I would also like to do the same with the extra aim info  change the colour to red    and a bit bolder  ,  it can be hard to read in some maps the way it is  ,

if it can be changed can someone  tell  the colour codes  and where to  config it all thanks in advance,  I wud put a screen shot but at bottom of page says max total size 0.01 mb

Edited by bubs79

Can't help you with Jimbo's.

However, Extra Aim Info:

\res_mods\0.9.16\scripts\client\gui\mods\mod_ExtraAimInfo.json

There's a section for each type of sight (Arcade, Sniper, Strategic), so remember to adjust the lines in all of them.

The color is already set to FFFFFF which is white. You can change that.

(A good website for colors is http://www.color-hex.com/ and then replace the FFFFFF with whatever you find on there)

Normal Red would be: FF0000 (zeros), http://www.color-hex.com/color/ff0000

The font size you could change.

Adding <b> and </b> works too, to bold it. (Inside the font tag.. so it'll look like <font><b>STUFF</b></font> :)

I managed to change the colour of the extra aim info , I took some codes from the colours.json , and tried them out  I had purple but I prefer the blue .

ve found stuff about jimbos  arcade sniper strategic .json  but  not sure  for the custom spg bit

thanks for your help though

what about italic lol , I know I'm fussy lol  as   my otm  r n italic etc   I like it to be the same

Edited by bubs79
10 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Normal italic tag would be <i>STUFF</i>

"text": {
            "alignX": "center",
            "alignY": "center",
            "alpha": 100,
            "enable": true,
            "format": "<font color='#02D0CE' size='16' face='$IMELanguageBar'>Aim time: {{aimTimeAll}} / {{aimTimeRemain}}sec\nScatter: {{offset}}m\nDistance: {{distance}}m\nFly time: {{flyTime}}sec</font>",
            "x": 110,
            "y": -40

where about do I put  <b>  in?      I put it in just before the word color   as <b>

1 minute ago, bubs79 said:

"text": {
            "alignX": "center",
            "alignY": "center",
            "alpha": 100,
            "enable": true,
            "format": "<font color='#02D0CE' size='16' face='$IMELanguageBar'><b>Aim time: {{aimTimeAll}} / {{aimTimeRemain}}sec\nScatter: {{offset}}m\nDistance: {{distance}}m\nFly time: {{flyTime}}sec</b></font>",
            "x": 110,
            "y": -40

where about do I put  <b>  in?      I put it in just before the word color   as <b>

If you want to bold everything. Otherwise <b> before the text you want to bold, and </b> behind it. And repeat.

If you want only Aim time text shown as bold, and nothing else. Then you'd end the tag right after Aim time text. :)