Large area of black ground color during batttle | culprit: Wide border of Maps

The large area of black color overshadowing the spawning area in the beginning of the game seems to be caused by Wide border of the maps. Just disable it. And Aslain, please ask the author to fix the bug, (I don't know who wrote it).  In the meanwhile, disable the option. 

This problem comes up in some battles in a seemingly random fashion. It can only be cut off and eventually disappear if you move far away into a grid outside of the spawning area. Otherwise, the ground will be pitch black, seriously affecting the gameplay. 

• Upvote 3
11 hours ago, CD4+T said:

The large area of black color overshadowing the spawning area in the beginning of the game seems to be caused by Wide border of the maps. Just disable it. And Aslain, please ask the author to fix the bug, (I don't know who wrote it).  In the meanwhile, disable the option. 

This problem comes up in some battles in a seemingly random fashion. It can only be cut off and eventually disappear if you move far away into a grid outside of the spawning area. Otherwise, the ground will be pitch black, seriously affecting the gameplay. 

Perhaps you should read this before posting about a bug..... Might help you get answers more quickly

2 minutes ago, Davidinlv82 said:

Perhaps you should read this before posting about a bug..... Might help you get answers more quickly

His post is fine without the logs in this case, I think.

Since he pointed out the mod he removed, which stopped the problem.

And it would make sense that the mod in question is messing with textures, because it is :)

I've used the same mod and had no issues, but that is just me and my set up, I seen there have been a couple other reports about it but no one has ever posted the logs that I have seen..... But yes I guess if he removed that mod and the problem is gone then it would seem that mod is causing the problem.... still wouldn't hurt though would it?