Minimap Tankview Extended mod legality questionable on NA server

Just now, Quaksen said:

Those replies are laughable, if you ask me.

Enabling the ingame autoaiming feature on a target behind a rock doesn't give you any advantage. You'll be aiming at the center of the tank, and thus, if he moves out from behind the rock, you'll have to wait till half his tank is cleared, before you can fire. And he has probably shot you by then.

And zoom out - well - it's a part of XVM. o_O

Laughable or not this isn't just some low level staffer it's Pigeon of War and Ghost Prime.

WG needs to clarify this.  One way or another.

Laughable or not this isn't just some low level staffer it's Pigeon of War and Ghost Prime.

WG needs to clarify this.  One way or another.

Pigeon of War is the guys messages who got deleted, if I'm not mistaken.

And Ghost Prime is called out as contradicting what other staff is saying.

Lovely. Hehe. :)

It'll never get properly clarified I think.. but who knows

4 minutes ago, pabnchew said:

%3
10 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Lovely. Hehe. :)

It'll never get properly clarified I think.. but who knows

And therein lies the problem.  One staffer to head up mod stuff (with a team assigned if need be) with a detalied list of what's banned and if there's a question that staffer is consulted or one of his/her team members.

And I'm not saying in open forum, but for WG's internal purposes.  Too many cooks spoiled the broth comes to mind as well as one hand not knowing what the other one is doing.

And I like Ghost and have no issues with Pigeon for that matter.  But WG deleting these threads is pretty damn questionable.  And deleting them without a mention in open forum at minimum about the reversal in the ruling is really questionable.

For what it's worth I've PM'd Ghost, Pigeon and NyxWGA (think I've got the spelling right lol) with post links asking for some clarification and suggesting they create a new separate staff thread which can be quoted.

If you ask me like I've said before this whole thing should just be solved once and for all by someone who is definitely in the know (in the higher ranks of wargaming) and not just some low level staffer who has no idea where his head is at any given time. Yes the thread removal is very questionable if not just sketchy as fuck. I just hope that we get this clarified before too many people become a victim of wargamings bullshit games they are playing with people and their accounts over a fucking mod being used, excuse my french.......

On 10/24/2016 at 11:17 PM, Quaksen said:

Pigeon is the Wargaming employee who's posts were deleted.  Some of GhostPrime's posts were deleted also.  Then the entire mod Q&A thread was deleted.

Deleting the posts then the thread does look sketchy.  However, I think it was done so that nobody goes back and looks at old information and thinks the old information was correct and not to be underhanded and sneaky.

Here we are 5 or 6 years into the game and e still don't have a definitive list of legal and banned mods.  This wouldn't be an issue if Wargmaing didn't take 5 years to add popular mods to the game.

8 minutes ago, Bavor said:

Pigeon is the Wargaming employee who's posts were deleted.  Some of GhostPrime's posts were deleted also.  Then the entire mod Q&A thread was deleted.

Deleting the posts then the thread does look sketchy.  However, I think it was done so that nobody goes back and looks at old information and thinks the old information was correct and not to be underhanded and sneaky.

Here we are 5 or 6 years into the game and e still don't have a definitive list of legal and banned mods.  This wouldn't be an issue if Wargmaing didn't take 5 years to add popular mods to the game.

Yeah - the funny thing is - the preview used to describe the mod, is still the same, they just suddenly changed their stance on the mod. For whatever reason. :)

At least you NA guys have a list of prohibited mods... EU gets a "Use your own judgement"....

• 2 weeks later...