Contour Icons, changes for the Premium tanks

Aslain,

I've been using your modpack for a very long time and the only suggestion i can make to improve it is possibly changing the contour icons that have the names (your original icons plus the new ones with small text) to have a yellow star stamped on the tiers of the premium tanks instead of having the yellow glow/outline around the tier number itself. I think it would look much better, if need-be i do believe i could make a mockup of what i'm suggesting.

I thought that he used to have that a long time ago, but instead of having the star at the end of the name i would add it at the very top left of the tier number. I would like that a lot better than the glow that is currently being used. Your post also reminds me that i need to reinstall and give wows another chance. 

• Administrator

I cannot achieve this in Tank Icon Maker for WoT, that's why the star is gone, and the tier is highlighted with some kind of aura when tank is premium/special

The star is gone for like two years now.

WoWs icons are being made in the old fashion way - manualy, it takes a lot of time to create.