Possible Improved Chat bug

Hi, had a bug the last 3 or so days, when there is a message in chat that extends beyond one line, the bottom line didn't appear to me. It was as if I needed to scroll chat down one line but was unable to do so. I uninstalled Improved Chat and it fixed the problem. Maybe the ingame chat isn't recognising the mods extra characters, and is therefore not making allowance for the extra space needed to display the whole message.

Has anyone else had this, or would care to test it?

Thanks for your great work Aslain,

JFC

1 hour ago, JFCFuller said:

Hi, had a bug the last 3 or so days, when there is a message in chat that extends beyond one line, the bottom line didn't appear to me. It was as if I needed to scroll chat down one line but was unable to do so. I uninstalled Improved Chat and it fixed the problem. Maybe the ingame chat isn't recognising the mods extra characters, and is therefore not making allowance for the extra space needed to display the whole message.

Has anyone else had this, or would care to test it?

Thanks for your great work Aslain,

JFC

Logs........ NEEDS LOGS........

On another note I have seen the same thing with the last modpack will hop in the game now and see if it's still doing the same thing and help by producing my logs too

Hi, my original post was just to enquire if this bug had been seen by others, and your post confirmed that it had, so thanks for that.

This morning I've done the following:

1. Verified game files.
  2. Clean installed Aslains, clearing DLC cache.
  3. Tested

No sign of bug in my first few games, chat worked fine, but then it returned. Screenshot and log files attached.

Also, after clearing the DLC cache, when I attempted to reinstall, the installer hung on downloading ship contours by DeceasedDaisy. I tried 4 times, the final time leaving it for 20 minutes. When I tried without contours, it installed no problem.

Thanks,

JFC

shot-16.10.28_13.22.37-0009.jpg

_Aslains_Installer.log

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf