Modpack installer

If you had read around this forum, you would have seen the answer to your question. But imma answer it anyway, Aslain is part of the EU server, and for some bizzare reason, patch 9.2 has come out to the NA server first. Usually the EU server gets the patch a week before the NA server does. For aslain to create the modpack, he needs a copy of the 9.2 version of world of tanks so that he may do his programming magic and make the mods usable for this patch, or at least confirm they are usable. Every patch requires tweaking of some mods to be compatible. Since patch 9.2 comes out on Thuresday for EU, then he would have it up hopefully by then.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you had read around this forum, you would have seen the answer to your question. But imma answer it anyway, Aslain is part of the EU server, and for some bizzare reason, patch 9.2 has come out to the NA server first. Usually the EU server gets the patch a week before the NA server does. For aslain to create the modpack, he needs a copy of the 9.2 version of world of tanks so that he may do his programming magic and make the mods usable for this patch, or at least confirm they are usable. Every patch requires tweaking of some mods to be compatible. Since patch 9.2 comes out on Thuresday for EU, then he would have it up hopefully by then.

thank you

Aslain by my understanding will have it up and ready shortly after he gets to work, he knows what he's doing. And its already 8:00 AM in poland (i assume that's where he lives) so if he's not awake then he will be shortly. If not, well, we all sympathize playing world of tanks vanilla sucks

• Upvote 1

So as 9.2 is released today on the EU server does that mean we have a wait of a couple of days before the WOT MOD installer is ready then? I hate not having Aslain's Mods :/

He will have the installer up and running once the creators of the mods within his installer update those very mods. 9.2 is being released tomorrow on EU (July 31st), thus we will have to wait one to three days before everything is fully functional.

I would like to personally thank Aslain for his tireless work,

updating, creating and making it possible for all of us who prefer to use his MOD's, to install them and enjoy them. I'm sure I'm not the only one who supports his fantastic work.

No doubt my opinion and gratefulness is echoed by many others!

I'm not opposed to NA getting patches a week before EU, hardly fair that every patch goes to EU a week ahead of NA every time.

We just need to talk Aslain into going to wot.com instead of wot.eu and using that client to get it updated.

:lol: