Really miss thie folllowing

pnzr_149

1)  The separate "UP"  when loaded / I tried the Grandpa's sounds  but to distracting..  / batter up or a bell or ......  would be really great

2) Just before 9.16 I discovered the Retro console.. really miss it..

Any possibility of getting these mods back?   If I had to choose .. the "up" would be great.. I am an old "real life tanker" and miss that audio que

Thank you

I miss stated  "Retro Console"  was the "Retro Damage Panel"  

Thank you

• Administrator

1. Yeah I miss it too, and yeah Grandpa's sounds are having too many distracting voices. I am still working on finding a way to reanimate my sounds, but no luck so far.

2. Not updated to 9.16, old version is no longer working, nobody updated it yet.

Cheers

I found a reload mod that works with Aslan's mod pack if you would be interested in it. It has a couple of options for sounds in it, but not Aslan's bell sound:( But here you go anyways

chuckm129:D

Reload sounds 9.16.zip

Sorry I noticed that I have Aslan's reload bell in there and it DOES NOT work so DON'T pick that one.

Edited by chuckm129
  • Upvote 1

I do not know if it works in replays or not sorry:( I know that it can be a picky mod if you are running other sound mods tho. I run UT anouncer, and simple sounds with it, and it works for me with that set up. I also run a earlyer version of Aslain's mod so that might have something to do with it I don't know?

1 hour ago, chuckm129 said:

I do not know if it works in replays or not sorry:( I know that it can be a picky mod if you are running other sound mods tho. I run UT anouncer, and simple sounds with it, and it works for me with that set up. I also run a earlyer version of Aslain's mod so that might have something to do with it I don't know?

what ut announcer r u using , as the one in aslain mudpack conflicts with other sound mods , the tu announcer will work but then  gun sounds etc don't work

On 11/4/2016 at 8:51 AM, bubs79 said:

what ut announcer r u using , as the one in aslain mudpack conflicts with other sound mods , the tu announcer will work but then  gun sounds etc don't work

I'm using one from the Russian sever. I can give too you guys, but I don't know if it's going to work with gun sounds or not. Also I noticed that their is no "End of match timer warning" Just so you guys know.

chuckm129

UT Annoucer 9.16.RAR

Edited by chuckm129

What happened to the female announcer? First Kills, Multi kills.. She sounded like she was having an orgasm after I went over 4+ kill streak.. I miss her! :)

All I hear is some guy saying "M M M M M Monster Killlllll" When I hit 6 kills now. Could you please add her back as an option? That girl announcer mixed with Duke Nukem makes this game 100x more fun! 

21 hours ago, IRONHIDE said:

What happened to the female announcer? First Kills, Multi kills.. She sounded like she was having an orgasm after I went over 4+ kill streak.. I miss her! :)

All I hear is some guy saying "M M M M M Monster Killlllll" When I hit 6 kills now. Could you please add her back as an option? That girl announcer mixed with Duke Nukem makes this game 100x more fun! 

its working in 35  theres a female selection

• 6 months later...

Adult Content :) There were some really nice "Battle Results" windows, but now they are gone.. 

What is better than blowing stuff up? Naked women! Well, mostly naked! 

Can you please add the Adult content back into the Battle results.. Those women were hot!

-- Please add more adult content :)