[New Mod!] Master Ambush

Arkhorse

Master Ambush - это мод который может автоматичский рассчитать обзор вражеского танка по отношению к маскировки вашего танка. Тем самым можно легко определить через какое расстояние ваш танк будет засвечен противником. MAmbush может расчитать уровень вашей маскировки после выстрела и заранее дать ответ будет ли ваш танк засвечен, если вы сделаете выстрел. Данный мод не относится к категории запрещенных, так как это новый мод который не имеет аналогов и вг просто не знает о его существование. Крайне не рекомендую демонстрировать мод кому либо на своём боевом аккаунте. MAmbush находится в состоянии бета-тестирования и дороботки. Все запасы по расстаянию расчитываются с тем учетом что ваш танк стоит, скорость равна нулю. Для удобства пользователей доступен конфиг файл для настройки.

Какие перки учитывает мод:

1. Перк "Маскировка",
2. Перк "Орлиный глаз",
3. Перк "Радиоперехват",
4. Перк "Боевое братство"

Какое оборудование учитывает мод:

1. "Маскировочная сеть",
2. Перк "Стереотруба",
3. Перк "Улучшенная вентиляция",
4. Перк "Просветленная оптика"

Дополнительный учет:

1. Кусты, деревья,
2. Комуфляж танка,
3. Уровень экипажа,
и т.д.

Индикация:

No - Нельзя стрелять
Yes - Противник вне 445 метров можно стрелять
"Reserve for shot *m" - запас для стрельбы, можно стрелять

Мод пока отсутствует в списке запрещенных.

Source : http://easymode.pro/mambush.php

All credits go to the mod creator.

Sorry for Russian, I cant translate :(

1.jpg

2.jpg

Per Google Translate:

Master Ambush - is a mod that can calculate avtomatichski review of an enemy tank with respect to the masking of your tank. Thus, you can easily determine how far through your tank will be marred by the adversary. MAmbush can calculate the level of your disguise after the shot in advance to give an answer whether your tank marred, if you make a shot. This mod is not classified as prohibited, as is the new fashion that has no analogues and Br does not know about its existence. It is not recommend to anyone to show events on its combat account. MAmbush is in beta testing and dorobotki. All stocks on rasstayaniyu calculated taking into account the fact that your tank is, the velocity is zero. For the convenience of users to customize the available configuration file.

What are the perks of modes:

1. Perk "Masking"
2. Perk "Eagle Eye"
3. Perk "intercept"
4. Perk "Combat Brotherhood"

What kind of equipment takes into account the events:

1. "Camo Net"
2. Perk "stereoscopic"
3. Perk "Improved ventilation"
4. Perk "illumination optics"

An additional consideration:

1. The bushes, trees,
2. camouflage tank,
3. The level of crew,
etc.

Indication:

No - You can not shoot
Yes - The enemy is 445 meters can shoot
"Reserve for shot * m" - the stock for shooting, you can shoot

Maud is not on the list of banned.

Source: http://easymode.pro/mambush.php

All credits go to the mod creator.

1 hour ago, Arkhorse said:

Индикация: Indication:

No - Нельзя стрелять    No you cannot shoot.
Yes - Противник вне 445 метров можно стрелять  Yes- The enemy is 445 meters can shoot
"Reserve for shot *m" - запас для стрельбы, можно стрелять   "Reserve for shot * m" - the stock for shooting, you can shoot

Мод пока отсутствует в списке запрещенных.

its a good mod  this , ive tried it out and like , in sniper mode I was green shot guy and cud see him turning turret to see where I was but cudnt , shot agan and was moving turret to left to right was quite funny knowing I cud shoot and not be spotted but the downfall for this is the dam damage indicator  gives the direction off my shot making it easier for him to blind shoot me . great mod though