win chance?

Hi...

As always.. my life has been so much better after finding your installer pack.. so Thank you so much for that!!

That being said, I logged in today to see I was out of date so I downloaded the new and installed everything, and I noticed the win chance isn't showing on battle loading screen. I figured I had unchecked it or something, so I reran the installer and have gone thru it several times and I don't see the win chance option anymore at all. Am I just missing something or was it broken, I didn't see anything about it on any of the changelogs.

Thanks in advance for your help and time!! You rock!

Greygoose

• Downvote 1
  • 1 month later...

It was moved to xvm mod website, log in there and activate :)

i know the thread is a little bit old, but i gone to this website and activated it, and it don´t show me the win chance in loading screen

EDIT: i found now a option in *Settings* at this site, that allow me to show win chance and so on.. is it that`?

• Administrator

i know the thread is a little bit old, but i gone to this website and activated it, and it don´t show me the win chance in loading screen

EDIT: i found now a option in *Settings* at this site, that allow me to show win chance and so on.. is it that`?

Yes, winchances can be activated under settings menu on the xvm website.