safe shot going to be leaving?

I'm wondering if the safe-shot mod/options are going to be ruled illegal. Just updated and see that the white death skins mod is gone - and I understand the rationale for that; are the safe shot features going for similar reasoning?

only advantage it give is it stops yourself from being banned for deliberately shooting team mates . although it isn't bullet proof as u can shoot infront of a tank and still hit the team mate .

it nnoys me when a team mate   shoots me deliberately when in arty and when I take revenge  its hard to hit them back

I'm questioning whether the ability to avoid shooting a wreck (white skin allowing distinguishing a wreck vs a live enemy behind it) would be considered unfair advantage - you're right, the safe-shot per se isn't an advantage ref the enemy.

you're right, of course - now, as I think about it, the issue becomes moot as the snap to feature of auto aim was the mechanism that would have created the advantage - and it's gone, so no controversy! Thanks for helping me think straight(er).