[0.7.5.0] Triple Screen UI Tweak

l3lackout

I run a triple screen setup at a resolution of 5760x1080. I was wondering which xml file pertains to this mod so I can attempt to bring the HUD elements closer towards the center to account for the resolution/aspect ratio. Has anyone already adjusted this for triple screen setup?

Edited by l3lackout
Spelling correction in title due to fat fingers
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Been trying to get this updated for a bit now. So far most of the elements are where I want them but for some reason it's putting damage counter on the opposite side of the screen.

Here is battle_layout stock on my system.

.shot-18_06.04_20_43.10-0708.thumb.jpg.c7cf5b8ab2b2aca2aef308f9cec7af43.jpg

Here is battle_layout modded wip

shot-18_06.04_20_33.53-0284.thumb.jpg.425fed08fa87ca31461da839c2982f17.jpg

If anyone wishes to use the wip version here is the file. battle_layout.xml

This is for 7680X1440 but may be usable at 5760x1080 like before

• l3lackout changed the title to [0.7.5.0] Tripple Screen UI Tweak
  • 2 weeks later...

I am on the 5760x1080 resolution, and with trying out you WIP version everything moves over just fine apart from the Ship HP bar , and the compass is actually on the right hand (to the left of the map) side as apposed to the left under the ship HP. Could you let me know which sections you are actually editing within the XML to shift stuff around? I dont need to be completely baby fed, but some direction as to which values need changing would be appreciated.

Edit: Just been having a play around with things just now and these are the bits i have figured out and moved around as needed, and put them here incase others need to do the same thing. Though i am having troubles with finding what the Element ID is on the Ships HP bar as its stuck on the far left monitor for me still. Any input from anyone ?

Edit 2: deleted the lines of which things are on as it seems apparent that it can change depending on which mods you install from the installer... doh. Still need help for which to change for the HP bar though for the ship. Thanks

Edited by Knosher